Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I need some help

I need some help

Hi all , happy Christmas , I wanna ask you some advice.
    This season my squad have too many gol suffered and I can't find the solution.
    I have tried with 3,4 and 5 defenders, play with the DMC but nothing change . Also when I win 2-0 in the first half , the second half my opponent scored me every time 2 gols , and I don't win .
    Can you suggest my something to do ? I don't want be relegated another time in three years.
    Sorry my grammar if I have done some mistake.

Ok, show me an image of your players.

And can you give us information on your formation, orders and arrows?

Merry Christmas.

I need some help-difesa.jpgI need some help-fisico.jpgI need some help-fisico.jpg

The first is defense , the second is the attack and the third is phisical skills.
    For the orders I put today :
    Mentality: Offensive
    Passes : mixed/ short
    Counterattack : no
    Pressing : high
    Contrast : normal
    Marking : zonal
    Offside trap : yes

No arrow.
    I have see the statistics and they say that I have more throws but the efficiency is bad . Also the contrast are less of the opponent.
    Tell me what I can do.
    Last edited by Matteo Russo; 12-25-2015 at 05:02 PM.
    Paul Taylor likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Your defense is vulnerable to AML-AMR. I could win easily with 4-5-1V (or at least score against your defense).
    Also I wonder if your STs are effective.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The three St have this statistics:
    Gundogdu : 16 match 6 gol 2 assist 1 Man of the Match
    Girardin : 12 match 4 gol 3 assist 1 Man of the Match
    Sansarkan : 4 match 3 gol 1 assist 1 Man of the Match

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I see, the usual. Using two 2 STs, one is out of the game.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Yes, you're vulnerable on the wings. If you want to play an offensive style maybe consider 4-3-3 or 4-2-2-2 hexagon.

I have try the 4-3-3 but also if I score at least 2 goals , the defence don't play well and the result is in a draw. My problem is not score gol , because also the ml/mr help me more, but is not conceding a goal.
    For this reason I have try the 3-5-2 for have more balance. If I use 4-3-3 , what orders and arrow can I put? And what role can do my player garcia /bruns in this schedule?

I have little experience with 4-3-3 but my default orders would be normal/attack through the middle, mixed passing, own half, hard tackling, zonal no counter no offside.

Ok maybe a 4-2-2-2 hexagon is more suited to your team?

Normal, down flanks, short passing, own half, hard tackling, zonal, no counter, offside varies. Red arrows on fullbacks only.

Addicted
    well..i played 3 DC since season 2... and in this season, so far ~ goal 77 and 19 conceded. i think the DC need to be strong if only having 3 men in defense line and your front man need to be to maintain high possession (well..still maintain high possession won't lead you to win...but you have a better chance) so... in 3 men defense line... i would say not using offside trap, cause that is a big risk. they can use long ball to attack and easily broke you defense line if you are playing offside trap. and i would use a DMC blocking in the middle so the ball will go to two sides... at least better then directly go to the heart and buy times for MC come to defense~ i used 3DC, 1DMC, 2 MC, AML,AMR,AMC, ST for 1 some time i will put 3MC and take out the AMC for more men to defense.

this is my 7 season, and i won 6 league title, 4 CL title and 1 CUP title (season 4 Level 7, 1st place) (i usually gave up CUP...i am always against the higher LV, stronger team and i am lazy to try to low team quality in the end of the season to get a "easier CUP"...so...like right now in the 1/8 CUP...i am the only LV 7 in the CUP....all are at least LV 8,9 and have a LV11) -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast