Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By adr100

Thread: promoted

promoted

I was promoted last season,I was level 16.This season i am still level 16 and when i go to buy scout players they are no better than i was buying last season.What has happened?Two of my friends who were the same level as me last season,and who also were promoted are now classed as level 17 and have been able to buy much superior players than me.I am absolutely baffled as i can not understand how this has happened.Any ideas?I finished sixth last season.

Famous
    Wait till the league draw is done tomorrow, you may become level 17 then.

Quote Originally Posted by gasser02 View Post
    I was promoted last season,I was level 16.This season i am still level 16 and when i go to buy scout players they are no better than i was buying last season.What has happened?Two of my friends who were the same level as me last season,and who also were promoted are now classed as level 17 and have been able to buy much superior players than me.I am absolutely baffled as i can not understand how this has happened.Any ideas?I finished sixth last season.
    Are your friends on the same server as you?
    You might be at the top of your server, and if they didn't have enough teams for a 17 level league, you got left at 16.
    tarcanes92 likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Addicted
    See if you can find level 17 players on your server. Check the level of the other 127 players in your cup. Check the level of the players who have players on the negotiation list (you can do this by placing a bid without placing one. Click "make offer" and then you can see who you are buying from).
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    See if you can find level 17 players on your server. Check the level of the other 127 players in your cup. Check the level of the players who have players on the negotiation list (you can do this by placing a bid without placing one. Click "make offer" and then you can see who you are buying from).
    Not sure if that makes any difference. In my Cup draw there are players at least 3 levels above me and in negotiations the first player on my list is from a team 4 levels above me.