Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Champions League WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?????????????

Rookie

Champions League WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?????????????

Ok so day 2 and I thought I'd check out my group in the champions league, I'm on level 23 and I find in my group two level 27 players who I am nowhere in comparison with.

Having checked other groups most are level 23 players with a few level 24 players and there's maybe 1 or 2 level 25 players and I think 1 level 27 player.

Not only am I in a ridiculous <redacted> group which I'm almost certain to go out unless I pull of some miraculous football... on this game, yea right maybe ill grow an extra set of <redacted> too.

Any of you guys got the same? when was this announced in regards to this huge change in the champions league, I'm level 23 and yes I won the league last season but season before only second and before that 3rd so I'm nowhere near the skill of a level 27 player, I'm level 23 and that's it.

NORDEUS ANSWER THIS AND EXPLAIN I put time into this game I don't expect to be <redacted> like this in regards to the groups, no other teams have two level 27 players who are level 23 but me ??????????????????????
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 06-02-2014 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Language

Rookie
    And can anybody explain this because I'm confused, so this manager level 27 player last season was in his 29th league yet it says the club level is level 24... does not make sense, how can his club level be level 24 and more importantly, why isn't he in the champs league with players of his own calibre and not players 4 levels lower

Sorry hun you are a level well above me so dont know however I guess from reading other threads in my time your team is making up the numbers for highest level on your server !!!

I'm guessing your team is awesome for your level and there are not many good teams above you hun (on your server) in a way its a compliment but not a help to you. Some say Tank a season or two I say go for it !!!! beat the bigger teams and achieve something !!!

either way good luck hun

Rookie
    deleted
    Last edited by macca7; 06-02-2014 at 12:22 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Sorry hun you are a level well above me so dont know however I guess from reading other threads in my time your team is making up the numbers for highest level on your server !!!

I'm guessing your team is awesome for your level and there are not many good teams above you hun (on your server) in a way its a compliment but not a help to you. Some say Tank a season or two I say go for it !!!! beat the bigger teams and achieve something !!!

either way good luck hun

Hi...

I wish it was awesome LOL but no I had enough tokens to buy three scouts so I have 4 or 5 players that have 1 star but just like last season, my team was roughly sixth strongest in the league and it was a hard fought league to come out on top, again I'm sure ill be around the 5th or 6th strongest team again when the league starts tomorrow but definitely in now way can compare with these teams and like you say some teams tank a season but I never have, I'm level 23 season 23 and i'll keep on fighting

However I will try and smash at least one team but I seriously cannot see me progressing to the next round, the teams quality are above 139 and im a mere 132.5 both teams have 2 star and 3 star players so im well and truly screwed

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Maybe they are managers that have taken over new clubs.
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

With the New option of taking over a team, he can be level 27 manager and have a level 24 team.

I have a in game friend that is level 7 manager, but have a team level 5, because he took over another team.

In any case you are probably very near the top of the server, so more likely to meet managers from higher level.

For exemple JF is on top of server being a level 26 manager, but His team His level 24, because the system had made a hold on, 2 times, where on those seasons the team didnt lost stars, even being promoted.

I hope i had help in some way.
    tarcanes92 and Raykco like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    With the New option of taking over a team, he can be level 27 manager and have a level 24 team.

I have a in game friend that is level 7 manager, but have a team level 5, because he took over another team.

In any case you are probably very near the top of the server, so more likely to meet managers from higher level.

For exemple JF is on top of server being a level 26 manager, but His team His level 24, because the system had made a hold on, 2 times, where on those seasons the team didnt lost stars, even being promoted.

I hope i had help in some way.
    It kind of makes sense but the champions league is suppose to be against teams all being the same level ect... so even with your explanation, i'm pitted against a team with a squad of 2star and 3star players, in the cup its acceptable because we can meet teams above our level but not for the champions league so I do feel cheated in regards to trying to source more trophies lol ****ing nordeus all they want to do is screw you over

Do you really think that language belongs on here?

I know you're mad but come on...

And welcome to my world - the joys of being a token buyer. :')

Best of luck anyway bud.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Do you really think that language belongs on here?

I know you're mad but come on...

And welcome to my world - the joys of being a token buyer. :')

Best of luck anyway bud.
    I don't think they are token buyers, they are just 2 and 4 levels above me and I certainly have better things to do with my money lol but still why is this happening, champions league is for players in the same manager level and of similar rated teams, the cup is where you experience better teams at higher levels.

Actually I don't think i've ever once in the 23 seasons i've played that i've ever played a team of a lower manager level than me but still I want answers in regards to the champions league....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast