Page 70 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Apprentice
    Another hard fought game in the league...2-1 only...with many missed chances by the opponent...it was 4-4-2 vs 3-5-2 (me).

Tomorrow i will be having a match with this guy :

Season 37-13-1.jpg

First i was thinking to throw this match and give him a lot of injuries...but after i saw his last 2 matches was draw and losses(he might not be active and his win in cup is because against really low opponent) im thinking to win this cup game...any idea how to win this with my team :

Season 37-13-2.jpg

Someone told me to use 4-4-2 formations (the one that im using now in my formation). any advices for this game??thank you..

I can bring back my ST and my best player if needed. Thank you very much. btw this is the comparison between my team and his team.

Season 37-13-3.jpg
    Last edited by Playsmartpeople; 02-13-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    Another hard fought game in the league...2-1 only...with many missed chances by the opponent...it was 4-4-2 vs 3-5-2 (me).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13-1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	2105

First i was thinking to throw this match and give him a lot of injuries...but after i saw his last 2 matches was draw and losses(he might not be active and his win in cup is because against really low opponent) im thinking to win this cup game...any idea how to win this with my team :

Name:	13-2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	2106

Someone told me to use 4-4-2 formations (the one that im using now in my formation). any advices for this game??thank you..

I can bring back my ST and my best player if needed. Thank you very much. btw this is the comparison between my team and his team.

Name:	13-3.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	2107
    The hexagon seems to have a hard time against 4-4-2 classic and I just played with 4-2-2-2 hexagon against a Level 4 team that played 4-4-2 classic and only managed to win 3-0, someone else used 4-4-2 flat to beat 4-2-2-2 hexagon with a 5 points or so quality less last season in one of the champions league finals when they were looking for help in the how to win against any formation topic.
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Mauricio FC 0-3 July Fourth Cup Qualifying 1st Leg

July Fourth perhaps struggled a little to beat a level 4 team 3-0 in the away leg of this cup tie, the result of course effectively ends the tie, but you would of thought that we would be doing a lot better than a team like this, but never-mind, The break through came on 16 minutes when L.McNamara passed to R.McNamara to give us the lead, on 40 minutes, Pepp Crawford made the best move the match where he broke through the defence and put it past the keeper, Zidane wasn't that sharp on the AMR position for the first time and missed a few chances, Papaleo made it 3-0 after perfectly connecting from a L.McNamara, The home team nearly scored from a corner but Murphy pulled off a great save.

Goals: R.McNamara (16), Crawford (40), Papaleo (67). MOTM: Crawford.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post

Name:	13-1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	2105

Name:	13-2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	2106

Name:	13-3.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	2107

I would try this:

---DC-DC-DC---
    DMR--DMC--DML
    ---MC-MC-MC---
    -------ST-------

Hard defensive, through the middle, own half, mixed, man to man, with counter attack, no offside trap.

or without the MC in the Middle and an additional Striker.
    Playsmartpeople likes this.

FCP
    In our cup game players started slowly. In minute 35 after a shot on target from the opponent they woke up.
    The result in the end was a 0-7 victory. In second half Nash injured a player from the other team.
    After the match appologies were made and the team signed a get well card.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Tonight I have very easy game in CUP against my friend, should not be a problem
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Mauricio FC 0-3 July Fourth Cup Qualifying 1st Leg

July Fourth perhaps struggled a little to beat a level 4 team 3-0 in the away leg of this cup tie, the result of course effectively ends the tie, but you would of thought that we would be doing a lot better than a team like this, but never-mind, The break through came on 16 minutes when L.McNamara passed to R.McNamara to give us the lead, on 40 minutes, Pepp Crawford made the best move the match where he broke through the defence and put it past the keeper, Zidane wasn't that sharp on the AMR position for the first time and missed a few chances, Papaleo made it 3-0 after perfectly connecting from a L.McNamara, The home team nearly scored from a corner but Murphy pulled off a great save.

Goals: R.McNamara (16), Crawford (40), Papaleo (67). MOTM: Crawford.
    Don't worry July, you will score more home
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I got the new scout player
    Last edited by dv8r; 02-13-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

We're back from our first match in Cup round 2 in Columbia today. Players are relaxing for the 2nd League match tonight.
    Havin' a little time we want to tell you about our results in this season.

On Sunday and Monday we met a Team of the league from our previous season. Here are the results:

L1 Jens FC - VfR Aalen 0-5 (0-4) Goals: Lechleiter (8'), Aydemir (12'), Leandro (21', 42), Calamita (57')
    L2 VfR Aalen - Jens FC 8-1 (4-1) Goals: Reichwein (11', 71', 76', 77'), Barth (25'), Calamita (28', 66'), Klauß (38')

Yesterday our new League challenge started. Our League have an quality average of 20,2, all teams are close to this value, 3 teams are higher (include us).

We played our first league match away in Turkey:

Meireles - VfR Aalen 0-3 (0-2) Goals: Leandro (9', 38'), Klauß (61')

After that first success yesterday we rushed home for our first CL Attempt this season against a lituanian Team:

VfR Aalen - Zalgiris FC 3-0 (2-0) Goals: Haller (20'), Kister (32'), Lechleiter (78'), MOM: Reichwein

Today we faced a columbian Lvl 4 Opponent in Leg 1 of Cup round 2 away and did it as expected:

Klend FC - VfR Aalen 0-6 (0-2) Goals: Leandro (34', 53'), Zimmermann (43'), Cidimar (50', 60'), Hofmann (85')

Considering the Hard Power training at Season start, Board is satisfied with the good start. 25 Goals shot, only 1 conceded, a good chance for round 3 in cup.

Tonight we're expecting alb roma at home for our 2nd League match. Due to it's an abandoned team it shouldn't be too difficult to celebrate a good football festival for our friends. Chairman reports to increase the stadium right after the new catering is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    So just sell him at the lowest price available, you never know there might be ..........
    That's the problem.... for some reason I can't sell him.... that option is greyed out.... so I'm in a
    "cheaper to keep her" situation.... though I need an open space to pick up someone else...

It's a cluster...
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....