Page 187 of 268 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

FCP
    Hmm I am bored with this player that keeps sending me friendship requests.
    He is in CL with me and I will have to play him in a few days. Maybe I should keep it pending till then. Accept play friendlies against him and break some legs.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    Hmm I am bored with this player that keeps sending me friendship requests.
    He is in CL with me and I will have to play him in a few days. Maybe I should keep it pending till then. Accept play friendlies against him and break some legs.
    On an other acc I had some guy who sended me almost everyday for 3 seasons
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I never respond to friend requests of players on the same league/cl as me normally, I've had about 10 requests i have actually accepted and to be fair they have been good friends (no random friendlies) but they play in different levels to me, but same server, I've actually watched and supported on a few of their games but they never are challenging to win trophies, just top 4 to mid-table teams.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Too many injuries for me this season, i spent all of my med packs and still not enough. I don't know what to do, i might miss CL this season 'cose the competition is tough and i have too many injured players so u guess i can't keep up. I understand that these injuries are random but damn..i had over 6 players injured in the past 4 games and now 2 are left. Don't have any med packs left and idk what to do...
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

lost my CL match yesterday

I thought today would be a good training day... or maybe a day to find a friendly.... but my 3 injuries yesterday changed my mind.... LOL

Rest well boys, rest well!

Our league game was at 0411..... no way I was getting up for that.... uneventful 0-2 win for the good guys...
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

League, round 18 - Zamo FC 0-4 Perfect Tactics

We go 12 points clear at the top of the league having beaten the team in 2nd place.

It was a close game at the start, Zamo FC having more of the chances in the early stages of the game. Balbuena gave away a free kick, Farhang's shot was heading in but Begovic saved it well. Balbuena turned from villain to hero when he struck to give us the lead on 29 minutes. It was still close in the 2nd half, Zamo FC almost equalised but Puangchan's missed right in front of goal. Two quick goals killed off the match and Zamo FC paid for their missed chances, first Suarez from a corner and then Fabregas from another corner. Petersen extended our lead to 4 goals from a free kick, the score not reflecting Zamo FC's effort in the match but we take the 3 points in style.

Goals: Balbuena (29'), Suarez (54'), Fabregas (57'), Petersen (74')
    MOTM: Petersen

I can also confirm that the 3W-1-3W-2N-1 can beat the 3N-2(DML/DMR)-2-1-2.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Big match and also big bogus day in FC Kneipenkicks league.

Ojeteoscuro F.C - FC Kneipenkick 1-2

Today FC Kneipenkick travelled to Spain to face Ojeteoscuro F.C, the 5th in the league. Ojeteoscuro chose today a 4-4-2 (normally he plays 4-1-3-2, because his 1st team DMC saw red). The away team hoped to benefit from the absense of a good DMC and fielded a 3-2W-2N-AMC-2ST. Both managers joined the match and also the league leader wacthed it (supported the other team). Both teams neutralized each other, but one minute before half-time Kneipenkicks new 7* signing Tonseth scored from distance. Immediately after half-time (48.) Ojeteoscuro equalized, but Kneipenkicks showed great moral by Dominik Afriyie. He outplayed the opponents defenders and scored the 2-1 (51.). Afterwards Ojeteoscuro reacted once more aggresively, changed the system to 4-3W-3, but Kneipenkick changed formation as well, parked the bus and secured that lucky win.

Other matches

The other matches of the top teams were bogus. The 4th (today 4-1-2N-1-2) lost at the 12th (4-4-2) 0-2. And the league leader Albion Addicks (active with 2 fans and me on his side) led 0-1 at 3rd placed Gluweh FC (offline, but in general an active player) up to minute 82, but then a double pack (82., 83.) changed the outcome of that match completely. Well, the away side manager took his 6* striker out after 70 minutes and replaced it by a 5*, but that score is considering the quality difference of the teams (8 points) and the match statistics still total bogus.

Season 37-gluwehfc_albionaddicks.jpg

League update

So this match day was a nice one for Kneipenkicks season goal CL quali (8 points on rank 5, 6 on 4th, goal difference on 3rd) and closed the gap to the league leader to only 3 points (but he has a way better goal difference than me). The leaue leader sent me a friend invitation, he seems nice, but I will wait until the end of the season.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-01-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola.Milo View Post
    lost my CL match yesterday
    keep positive buddy
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Apprentice
    I decided to sell my DC. 18 Days injury while everyday someone gets injured in my team ..... i mean c'mon i run out of red packs i saved. I'm not gona pay for red packs for injuries everyday fak that