Page 201 of 268 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    I am currently hoarding Tokens..... been getting good results on T11.com.... though I did just buy a new home kit for next season.... it was on sale....
    I'm currently saving tokens and boosters ready for a bit of power training for early next season for us, most likely we will need to make 3 or 4 new signings. I may only actually sell about 2 players next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes.. we have just 40m, in the last days I will start to sell all my substitutions and replace them with free agents players which I will sell or sack them right after the new season will start.

Till then 50 tokens for free agents players
    How comes you never seem to make any money? Do you play with heavy win bonuses? My team always makes a good profit each season which usually is offset by a stadium expansion every season, soon I won't have a stadium to expand. As at the start of next season I will complete 'pro arena' and immediately start construction of the 'world arena'.

Gonna rock the 3N-1-4-2 in my Cup game.... it looks like a good counter formation.... I've never used it before... but now that I see it... it allows me to bring all my best players to bear.... excited to see it in action...

Season 37-3n-1-4-2.jpg
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Apprentice
    Hello! I am new in this forum, but I have been playing this for a while. However, I lost my level 14 team u.u, so I had to start again (currently level 2) ... Anyways I am doing great on my League, but my Champion League is really competitive.

Season 37-champion-league-group.jpgSeason 37-champion-league.jpg

i think, I will reach finals but the match is going to be hard...

It is going to be a good match, I hope you bring your popcorn to see our match

His team ... Season 37-la-forca.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Gonna rock the 3N-1-4-2 in my Cup game.... it looks like a good counter formation.... I've never used it before... but now that I see it... it allows me to bring all my best players to bear.... excited to see it in action...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3N-1-4-2.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	2820
    It's slowly picking up popularity the 3N-1-4-2 formation, I've been using it a fair bit this season after I fell out with the Hexagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    Hello! I am new in this forum, but I have been playing this for a while. However, I lost my level 14 team u.u, so I had to start again (currently level 2) ... Anyways I am doing great on my League, but my Champion League is really competitive.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	champion league group.jpg 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	2818Click image for larger version. 

Name:	champion league.jpg 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	2819

i think, I will reach finals but the match is going to be hard...

It is going to be a good match, I hope you bring your popcorn to see our match

His team ... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	la Forca.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	2821
    Hmmm... that team is a bit overkill for a L2 team... lol, Mine was about half 4* half 5* back then. What happened to your L14 team? did you give up for a few months then decide to return to T11???

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Hmmm... that team is a bit overkill for a L2 team... lol, Mine was about half 4* half 5* back then. What happened to your L14 team? did you give up for a few months then decide to return to T11???
    Yeah, I was trying to do well to get into Uni xD

Like to see a battle between his squad and RONPEST.... heck of a Lvl 2 battle that....
    Newark City

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    Yeah, I was trying to do well to get into Uni xD
    It wouldn't of stopped me from playing on Top Eleven, I lost my job because I was playing Top Eleven.

It's slowly picking up popularity the 3N-1-4-2 formation, I've been using it a fair bit this season after I fell out with the Hexagon.
    I've been seeing some nice results pulling back a central defender into a sweeper role.... very few one-on-ones with my keeper now.....

Plus I have solid replacements available at DMC as well as ML and MR which can also move up to Attacking positions without OOP penalties in case I need to push more...
    Newark City