Page 215 of 268 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    Crawford leads Extraterestrii trough a tough win today that keep me 7 points from 2nd place and 12 points from 3rd it should be an unforgetable title for my team

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Go Aliens
    I hope you will finish on 4
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    4 more players will come sooner to our team!
    kullehh likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

This is my first season, I've proven myself to the championship with 58 points. And now came the Cup finals.
    I'm love this game

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    4 more players will come sooner to our team!
    Imagine how many virtual players can say "I once played for FC Orlova" even though they didn't play a game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCP
    Well we did it. CUP final is coming up. It was a close game with 50 - 50 ball possesion. End result was 1 - 1.
    Our opponent got a lead in the game but in minute 86 Pepp showed his magic again with a beautifull goal.

We will be facing a though scoutbuyer in the final. We will be facing the same rival in the CL final so we are hoping we can beat him twice and steal his triple away hard time.

Kneipenkick is prepared for the top clash tomorrow vs. Albion Addicks after a 7-0 away win at CRF.

CRF 0-7 FC Kneipenkick (0-3 half-time)
    Today Kneipenkick travelled to Papua New Guinea. Kneipenkick fielded some bench players to not risk any yellow or red cards for its top players. From the first team 7* Tonseth, Vasilev, Sollie and Abdel Aal were fielded. The later was already motivated early in the match, made one of his famous wing dribbling and scored after a combination with Afriyie (15.). Juvel Kruska, another wing dribbler proved so far hidden shadow striker qualities and scored the 2-0 by a distance shot (28.). A cross by Abdel Aal onto the head of Afriyie made it 3-0 (32.).
    The match slowed a bit down, but after 62 minutes Kruska made another one, 4-0. Afriyie outplayed 9 minutes later the CRF defense and made it 5-0. Afriyie deserved to be taken out and the fans celebrated their MOTM (73.), Purt replaced him. Inspired by the match Tonseth made scored a distance goal (77.) and prepared another by Purt (81.). CRF's LM lost his nerves considering this humilation and conceded two yellow-red within 4 minutes (77., 81.).

Since Albion Addicks won 2-0 against Wolf FC, Kneipenkick stayed second, one point behind the Addicks (see table), who visit the Kneipenkick ground around noon. The CL semis vs. Slavche is later on around 10 PM, good match making by Nordeus.

Season 37-leaguestanding.jpg

Well, i missed the cup final, at least my rival lost in thea league match and he is 4 pts behind right now.
    If things are going well 'till the end i should be able to win the league title easily. This season has been full of trolls and i missed the cl trophy. Hope next season will be better and the scout list won't be so dull. I would like to have trophies in my trophy room, not plates.
    Season 37-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by trygen; 03-05-2013 at 08:56 PM.
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Tuesday Report.

LGE: LONDON CITY 2-0 VICTOR FC
    Workmanlike win against 4th placed team. Nothing special, but the result is what counts. Two second half goals from Teddy King (66 & 84), sealed the match for us. Once again, Seamus Flanagan got m.o.m.

CUP: COLOGNE BUCKS 4-1 LONDON CITY (agg: 5-2).
    The lads gave a spirited performance in the second leg, but eventually succumbed to our more illustrious opponents. Bucks took a first half lead, but Hector Morgada got us an equaliser after 57'. We battled bravely until the home side retook the lead on 67'. Two more late goals in the last ten minutes, gave the scoreline a slightly unjust look.

Summary of the day:

So we've now just got the league to concentrate on. Still 4 points clear at top, and with just the 4 games left, things are getting really nervy. Our last two games could be key to us getting the trophy. Match 25 is away to 2nd place, while Match 26 is home to 13th place. Fingers crossed.
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

FCN Iași - Long Island FC (wide diamond) 2-1
    Few emotions tonight, in the second leg of Cup. With the advantage of 3-2 away in the first leg, our thoughts was for the hard game of tomorow night in the CL. Our tactic was trying to make a formation wich don`t make mistakes or received goal, so I put a defensive formation on the field: 3DC, 3 DM(R/C/L), 3MC and Pepp forward. Defensive, middle, long balls and man-on-man. But in the first half we were dominated, and in normal, the goal come for visitors. At HT we change mentality to normal, passing mixed and motivate our central MC to advance like an AMC. And this is where Crawford act like a Star, with equaliser and an assist. Final will be played against a turkish team 2 Level better than us, but we hope to make a good game, and fight hard for our 1st trophy.
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Cup Semi Final Massie Lodge 4-1 Moronski AC
    League R22 Massie Lodge 4-0 Solok

Solok are the only team this season to inflict defeat on Massie Lodge so there was a hint of revenge in this morning's League match. However two goals in each half made lie of the first round 2-1 upset by the team running 10th on the ladder & Massie Lodge officially annexed their 5th League title in 8 seasons. We sit 14 points clear at the top with 4 games remaining.

Comfortable progression through to the Cup Final for the 4th time in as many years over our Level 6 opponent. The final will be tougher playing a Level 9 outfit that is battling to gain promotion to Level 10 for next season. Quietly confident the Cup is well wthin reach this season.

A win in the second leg of the CL Semi Final tonight will give the lads a serious crack at the treble, a feat not yet achieved by the Club.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2