Page 228 of 268 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Apprentice
    3 matches to finish the league, still at 2nd place, 4 pts behind the league leader. Will against the leader tonight! Hope to win and he will drops pt at next matches

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    Just realised my Cup Final tonight is scheduled for 12:45am!

The lads will have to go it alone without the manager being present

Hopefully my Champions League Final is at a more appropriate time.

Oh, & I forgot to mention my League game tonight is on at 11:28pm, just an hour & 15 minutes before the Cup Final. Looks like I need some luck.

CL Final at 7:35am on Saturday morning
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Chronicles from the Eagles...

Why? Why?? Why???...is the question on the lips of our 21,000 fans without any recourse. We are now at the home stretch of the season and players form are dropping like bomb! We just can’t motivate then...the manager is doing his best using blue packs to no avail. Our top 2 ST just can’t buy a goal no matter what. This is becoming a trend, we noticed also towards the tail end of last season – but then the league title was already in the bag, invariably dropping points was of no consequence. Alas! This season is different. Another season where we are still in all competition but might end up without winning any major silver ware!

Cup: The Eagles will be playing PSV EHV from Netherlands in the cup final in about 15hrs. PSV is 1point ahead on their league table. This is a club with an all scouts 1st team without any perceived weakness in team sheet. Its promises to be a cracker. Another club that is very strong in defence with quality attackers. It’s too close to call, as PSV might have a slight advantage in team average.

Champions League: The Eagles will be playing Tempest FC from England in finals. Tempest is 1point behind 1st place in their league. We have a marginally stronger team and this might be our only chance to lift a trophy this season but you never know on any giving day!?

League: This might arguably be the most interesting league in the history of Top11. With 3matches to go: Alliance FC is 1st with 59points, The Eagles is joint 2nd with Coolrunner on 58points albeit we have a superior goals difference. This is where it gets interesting – the Eagles plays Lions FC(4th place on 42points), then Rayovalecan (5th place on 39points) - both teams fighting for the last Champions league spot, invariably it’s a do or die affairs for these chap. We round up the last league game against Coolrunner!!!

An emergency management meeting was held today, and it was concluded that we can as well forget retaining our league title, considering the form of our players and the fierce competition. The main focus now is both the CL and Cup finals which are even more difficult to win. Our major challenge this season was the not so stout defence, we just can’t keep tough opponents from scoring which was not an issue until now because we can always outscore this strong oppositions but with the poor form of the STs, we have decided to go defensive counter attack for the 2 finals.

The forgotten O.D.Ben will now have to lead the line in all the remaining 3league matches while we give Crawford and Batistuta much needed rest and hopefully they can return to good form .

The question is will The Eagles go empty handed this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Benlee4u View Post
    Chronicles from the Eagles...

Why? Why?? Why???...is the question on the lips of our 21,000 fans without any recourse. We are now at the home stretch of the season and players form are dropping like bomb! We just can’t motivate then...the manager is doing his best using blue packs to no avail. Our top 2 ST just can’t buy a goal no matter what. This is becoming a trend, we noticed also towards the tail end of last season – but then the league title was already in the bag, invariably dropping points was of no consequence. Alas! This season is different. Another season where we are still in all competition but might end up without winning any major silver ware!

Cup: The Eagles will be playing PSV EHV from Netherlands in the cup final in about 15hrs. PSV is 1point ahead on their league table. This is a club with an all scouts 1st team without any perceived weakness in team sheet. Its promises to be a cracker. Another club that is very strong in defence with quality attackers. It’s too close to call, as PSV might have a slight advantage in team average.

Champions League: The Eagles will be playing Tempest FC from England in finals. Tempest is 1point behind 1st place in their league. We have a marginally stronger team and this might be our only chance to lift a trophy this season but you never know on any giving day!?

League: This might arguably be the most interesting league in the history of Top11. With 3matches to go: Alliance FC is 1st with 59points, The Eagles is joint 2nd with Coolrunner on 58points albeit we have a superior goals difference. This is where it gets interesting – the Eagles plays Lions FC(4th place on 42points), then Rayovalecan (5th place on 39points) - both teams fighting for the last Champions league spot, invariably it’s a do or die affairs for these chap. We round up the last league game against Coolrunner!!!

An emergency management meeting was held today, and it was concluded that we can as well forget retaining our league title, considering the form of our players and the fierce competition. The main focus now is both the CL and Cup finals which are even more difficult to win. Our major challenge this season was the not so stout defence, we just can’t keep tough opponents from scoring which was not an issue until now because we can always outscore this strong oppositions but with the poor form of the STs, we have decided to go defensive counter attack for the 2 finals.

The forgotten O.D.Ben will now have to lead the line in all the remaining 3league matches while we give Crawford and Batistuta much needed rest and hopefully they can return to good form .

The question is will The Eagles go empty handed this season?

Go for the Treble, attack with confidence!!!!!!

Go Eagles
    Benlee4u likes this.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Apprentice
    LAST NIGHT GAME, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: After stunning defeat on home ground, two days ago, nothing looked like finale is possible. 2:1 score was not promising, nevertheless I prepared winning 11, and send them out on pitch. 1:0 after 4 minutes gave me hope that I can go to finale with minimal victory(3 points still counts and agg 2:2) few more watchers joined in, and full crew match could begin. Matching his diamond formation gave me ball possession 56:44. Several subs after we both had free kicks, fortunately 1:0 remained after 45min.
    Second half gave wings to fly, and another goal was scored 2:0, was result which could help me or drag me into penalty shots...fortunately remained 2:0 with few yellow cards. So Magic Beans goes to finale against Beograd FC stronger team unfortunately and keep thumbs up for me in order to win DA TROPHY.

100% second in League game with 18 M$ reward in Season 8. Never mind I will try hard to win it next season. Over 100 goals scored 6:0 last victory and that helped me pass the margin.

p.s. GK scored first goal from penalty kicks! YEAH!
    Last edited by Pojacanje; 03-07-2013 at 07:22 AM. Reason: more text :D

Well... Good morning here from us (or afternoon, evening or night depending on what part of the world your in.) It's Cup final day here for us and possibly many of you too. Best of luck to everyone involved, especially anyone out there thats considered to be the underdogs to win the cup or anyone chasing after their first cup win.
    FCP and Kyroshill like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer

Thanks mate. Sometimes all we need is a shot in arm! I ll go for like you said - it's better to die swinging.. What ever the outcome is...we can say up Eagles

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    LAST NIGHT GAME, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: After stunning defeat on home ground, two days ago, nothing looked like finale is possible. 2:1 score was not promising, nevertheless I prepared winning 11, and send them out on pitch. 1:0 after 4 minutes gave me hope that I can go to finale with minimal victory(3 points still counts and agg 2:2) few more watchers joined in, and full crew match could begin. Matching his diamond formation gave me ball possession 56:44. Several subs after we both had free kicks, fortunately 1:0 remained after 45min.
    Second half gave wings to fly, and another goal was scored 2:0, was result which could help me or drag me into penalty shots...fortunately remained 2:0 with few yellow cards. So Magic Beans goes to finale against Beograd FC stronger team unfortunately and keep thumbs up for me in order to win DA TROPHY.

100% second in League game with 18 M$ reward in Season 8. Never mind I will try hard to win it next season. Over 100 goals scored 6:0 last victory and that helped me pass the margin.

p.s. GK scored first goal from penalty kicks! YEAH!
    Hehe thats very nice also gg for your GK
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

THE Cup Final IV

Date: Thursday 7th March 2013
    Time: 11.22am GMT
    Venue: Emirates Stadium, London.

July Fourth vs erster FC Puma

Probable Line-ups

July Fourth (Quality 100.0)
    GK - Aaron Murphy (Ireland) (95)
    DC - Ryan McNamara (England) (99)
    DC - Tony Adams (England) (104)
    DC - Ludek Novotny (Czech Republic) (103)
    DMC - Petr Vasko (Czech Republic) (96)
    ML - Leigh McNamara (England) (105)
    MC - Phil McNamara (England) (100)
    MC - Kevin Mensah (Ghana) (105)
    MR - David Rocastle (England) (97)
    ST - Stacey Papaleo (England) (110)
    ST - Alex Zidane (France) (104)

erster FC Puma (Quality 102.4)
    GK - Peter Bangeev (Bulgaria) (105)
    DL - Renzo Perez (Peru) (101)
    DC - Rohan Karlovic (Australia) (105)
    DC - Robert Chessa (Germany) (106)
    DR - Daniel Bleda (Spain) (102)
    ML - Ronaldinho (Brazil) (102)
    MC - Andre Ramos (Portugal) (105)
    MC - Rudy Rodriguez (Costa Rica) (105)
    MR - Juan Luis Roca (Spain) (102)
    ST - Johann Daval (France) (104)
    ST - Luciano Santos Miranda (Brazil) (103)

You join us for coverage of the L17 Cup Final between July Fourth and erster FC Puma here live from the Emirates Stadium here in London, Both teams have made it comfortably to the final without any real threat along the way to the cup final with these 2 teams easily the strongest in the competition, We will start with the challengers erster FC Puma, who have a strong all-around squad with all players at least 5* for L17, We consider their weak points to be the flanks and also their strike force, while they have a solid GK, DCs and MCs, but still a very strong team, They basically have a brand new team from the last 2 seasons from L16 with only retaining the services of Roca, They haven't been in form in the league this season and look like they will remain in L17 again with being 12th in the league, Robert Chessa has been their best player this season and he will have to work hard at the back to fend off the strong attack from July Fourth, Roca is a free-kick taker but hasn't been great this season, Jausner would be key if he was to play with 10 goals from center midfield, also Ronaldinho has lived up to his name too with 10 goals from him, erster FC Puma's strikers have been poor however and totally out of form.

July Fourth however come into this game as current cup holders and are chasing after a third consecutive treble, they are on great form in L15, being unbeaten in the league this season and also will be playing in the champions league final tomorrow, they have only lost 1 game in all 3 competitions in the last 2 seasons and have beaten erster FC Puma in the last 2 semi-finals to win the cup in the last 2 seasons, July Fourth maybe lacking a little quality in places, like on the bench for example but they are not short of goals this season, Players like Stacey Papaleo with 30 goals and 30 assists will need to be on top form as well as Alex Zidane who is always our big game player and turns up in the most important occasions such as these, L.McNamara this season has been excellent on the left midfield also getting 30 goals for July Fourth this season and also Kevin Mensah we know can also work wonders from central midfield with his trademark free kicks, Novotny and Adams performance in defence today will be key to any July Fourth victory today.

Richard Keyes: I consider July Fourth here as the slight underdogs going into this match but as we all know they have been there and done it before, but this is arguably a tough test compared to the last 2 cup finals they have been played and also erster FC Puma will be hungry for some silverware as they havent won the cup themselves for a few seasons since they beat PAOK on penalties a few seasons back and also do have a 4-0 win over July Fourth in a cup final 4 seasons ago, but this season there is very little between the 2 teams in terms of quality than there was when these 2 last played in a cup final against each other.

Prediction: erster FC Puma to win 2-1 in extra time.

Match Odds: July Fourth 2/1 Draw 9/4 erster FC Puma 11/8

To lift the trophy: July Fourth 11/8, erster FC Puma 8/13

First Goalscorer:
    Kevin Mensah 5/1
    Johann Daval 11/2
    Stacey Papaleo 6/1
    Ronaldinho 7/1
    Leigh McNamara 8/1
    Juan Luis Roca 9/1
    Alex Zidane 10/1
    Luciano Santos Miranda 12/1
    *Retired From Top Eleven*