Page 237 of 268 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Nordeus reserve the right to change the rules at any time.
    Hmmmm..... then I will reserve my right to vote with my feet and my voice if need be....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

And can I just say.... some folks should just not speak sometimes....
    Newark City

Apprentice
    Sadly i couldnt watch my cup final game tomorrow...

hope for miracle to win...

Nordeus reserve the right to change the rules at any time.
    Plus.... at least in the United States... if you can change the rules during play... then you cannot collect money for it.... otherwise it's a federal crime..... so let's hope this is not the case.....
    Newark City

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Plus.... at least in the United States... if you can change the rules during play... then you cannot collect money for it.... otherwise it's a federal crime..... so let's hope this is not the case.....
    It's just a game lol, but yes its in the T&Cs... Nordeus have the right to change the rules at anytime.

If you buy tokens they could take them back off you the next day and keep your money, why? because its in the T&Cs.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Any thoughts with a working formation against attacking 3w-3w-2AMC-2ST? Lacks in quality on DR and DL with 3 stars, so I may respond with attack too, and play with my best 11 to trouble his defending flanks with 4-3N-2w-1... I`m thinking only if i have to replace a high 5 star MC with a low 4 stars DMC, or to put blue on MC...
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

It's just a game lol, but yes its in the T&Cs... Nordeus have the right to change the rules at anytime.

If you buy tokens they could take them back off you the next day and keep your money, why? because its in the T&Cs.
    That's known as "bait and switch".... if you buy into the game.... the rules can't change just because you say they can.... that's what our giant overwrought court system is all about in this country....
    Newark City

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    That's known as "bait and switch".... if you buy into the game.... the rules can't change just because you say they can.... that's what our giant overwrought court system is all about in this country....
    Unfortunately its not just Nordeus but Zynga and Playfish/EA and other facebook game companies do all this to customers, They lure you in to spend money on the game but the game developers just normally do what they like because its their game, I bought players on FIFA Superstars, then they ditched old squads for new squads and you couldn't use the old players anymore and then shortly after releasing the new players they close down the game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    Any thoughts with a working formation against attacking 3w-3w-2AMC-2ST? Lacks in quality on DR and DL with 3 stars, so I may respond with attack too, and play with my best 11 to trouble his defending flanks with 4-3N-2w-1... I`m thinking only if i have to replace a high 5 star MC with a low 4 stars DMC, or to put blue on MC...
    I would personally go with 3N-2DMC-MR ML MC - AMC - ST. Defensive arrows on both lateral midfielders. You might keep them under pressure to avoid him using too much flanks going offensive and full pitch. Try use their weak midfield and central defense playing through the center with short passes since you would have a large midfield to cope with. Ofc depends on your players too, my 2 cents.

Was off to shopping so followed the match from my phone. Had a friend join as spec supporting me (thanks nub <3) from which i stole the screenshot (he's lv 1, so my players have one more star, i didn't power level them sadly).

After the inebriant victory in cup, coach Mad had to scold the whole team to get them back in the right mentality. Due to the stress put upon the winning 11, but not willing to give up in league as well, he decided to turnover his players with the latest youngsters arrived in town. And since the opponent wasn't too much of a threat, Coach decided aswell to experiment some new setups for the incoming next season. Pointless to say, offense for him is best defense. To his surprise, the team not onl performed very well but even achieved the best clean result of all the season.

After a quiet start with a 3W-1-2 MC- 3W - 1ST, all needed was to adapt into the new formation, and the players smoothly did that: the new star AMC player Tom Becker (Q25 right after match) immediatly fed the right passage to Nordin at minute 32. Since kindness is a must in New Team, before the half time Nordin well decided to repay Becker serving him the assist for the second goal.
    In the second hald Coach Mad decided to bench Becker to preserve his condition, getting in O. Hutton, and also changed the DMC Lemnaru for another MC (Velardo). The even more offensive formation brang no other else than a spledid performance with the goals, in order, from Ulusoy (assist by Hutton), Sangermano, Bud, Hutton, and the last substitute Karimi (for zannella).
    With this overwhelming performance New Team's goal difference is now +58 (77 scored, 19 against), 2 more than the leaders bakuretsu storm. Would Bakuretsu crew slip over the last 2 matches, we might actually par up and win by score difference.

To sum up:
    - totally satisfied both for the result and the new players: almost every single one scored and made an assist with performance ranging from 8 to 9. Makes me pretty optimistic for the upcoming lv3 season.
    - The star player Filipowsky will be out for 4 days, which will be reduced to 2.
    - Tom Becker is a 20 yo AMC bought for 1,3 M (and 2 tokens, one being name change). To compensate for that, Carreno and Braczkowski will leave the team to seek better fortune.

EDIT: updated League table:

Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 03-07-2013 at 07:15 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.