Page 238 of 268 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Oh thats nice result and don't give up you can won league :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

We are ready for the CL final game tomorrow!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I like that there is a team in 13th place in the league called 'fc scouts'
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    We are ready for the CL final game tomorrow!
    Gogogo you beast!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I like that there is a team in 13th place in the league called 'fc scouts'
    Yeah, but i'm more oriented to believe he takes boy-scouts, not the star ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I would personally go with 3N-2DMC-MR ML MC - AMC - ST. Defensive arrows on both lateral midfielders. You might keep them under pressure to avoid him using too much flanks going offensive and full pitch. Try use their weak midfield and central defense playing through the center with short passes since you would have a large midfield to cope with. Ofc depends on your players too, my 2 cents.
    My DMC`s are not so good, finally (i hope) opted for a 3-1-4-1-1. Last 5 matches of my opponent(he is Lvl4, me Lvl2) was WLLLL, and in last hour changed to LLLLW. He played a game meanwhile! I hope to have players tired, and with that many L`s, to be with low morale .
    Warm up, in 15m is the first whistle of the final...
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

After this season, I decided to turn off my team because they exaggerate the RANDOM and I don't want to play this stupid game ... there have been some nonsense and irregularities during the season...so bye bye...

Thank you Morgan, both of us have a good chance, I will miss 1 player he will miss 2 from he's first 11 but I will miss a very good one an active MC 7 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    After this season, I decided to turn off my team because they exaggerate the RANDOM and I don't want to play this stupid game ... there have been some nonsense and irregularities during the season...so bye bye...
    Bro I told you that you should quit this season, was the best what you could do

Season 37-tabela.jpgSeason 37-untitled2_zpsafc350a9.jpgSeason 37-untitled3.png

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    WIth that thropy room i'd much likely retire for overpowering J/k ofc. Altho isn't it not bad to have still challenges and losing some? Winning every match 10-0 or so should be boring in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Thank you Morgan, both of us have a good chance, I will miss 1 player he will miss 2 from he's first 11 but I will miss a very good one an active MC 7 stars.
    Share starting formations? :3