Page 245 of 268 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    http://s23.postimage.org/6p4u96wej/pobeda.jpg

check Champions League WINNER! Defeated is 4 large skill points Attachment 3034STRONGER THAN ME! YEAH! CL IS MINE!!

hehe Top 11 can really make day! for good or bad anyway one large juice

See ya tonight!
    Welcome to the winners circle!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Besiktas 2-2 July Fourth League Round 25
    Besiktas 90.3 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond - July Fourth 100.1 3W-1-4-2

We had a lucky, lucky escape here in the league round 25, overall a poor performance from us and we really deserved to lose this game, Besiktas started the stronger with Marco van Basten breaking our weak makeshift defence and passing it along the ground square for Ponomarenko to tap-in and give the lead for Besiktas, July Fourth responded though as expected with Stefan Zhekov getting the equaliser after connecting to a Papaleo cross and Vasko shooting from long range to make it 2-1, Then in the second half Kevin Mensah missed an easy chance to make it 3-1 by putting it wide and this is where the trouble started, A besiktas counter attack was launched by van Basten and he easily got by our defence and put it past our keeper to equalise, Then substitute P.McNamara on for Mensah got himself booked for a silly challenge, Zidane came on for Rocky and tried to kill the game off and Crawford's cross was cut out, Then in the last few minute's Papaleo gives it away and Arslan broke forward to besiktas and was through on goal, Then P.McNamara's challenge cought Arslan and he was off for a second yellow and Besiktas has a 90th minute penalty to end our 75 game league unbeaten run and unbeaten season in the league... OVER THE BAR!!!

Goals: Ponomarenko (7) Zhekov (23) Vasko (41) Van Basten (50) MOTM: El Mourabit
    S/O: P.McNamara (90) Missed Pen: van Basten (90)

July Fourth need 4 goals against at home against Sungurlu FC at home tomorrow to score 100 in the league this season. We don't mind the draw we couldn't get 26-0-0 this season anyways.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-08-2013 at 03:57 PM.
    fmldotcom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Besiktas 2-2 July Fourth League Round 25
    Besiktas 90.3 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond - July Fourth 100.1 3W-1-4-2

We had a lucky, lucky escape here in the league round 25, overall a poor performance from us and we really deserved to lose this game, Besiktas started the stronger with Marco van Basten breaking our weak makeshift defence and passing it along the ground square for Ponomarenko to tap-in and give the lead for Besiktas, July Fourth responded though as expected with Stefan Zhekov getting the equaliser after connecting to a Papaleo cross and Vasko shooting from long range to make it 2-1, Then in the second half Kevin Mensah missed an easy chance to make it 3-1 by putting it wide and this is where the trouble started, A besiktas counter attack was launched by van Basten and he easily got by our defence and put it past our keeper to equalise, Then substitute P.McNamara on for Mensah got himself booked for a silly challenge, Zidane came on for Rocky and tried to kill the game off and Crawford's cross was cut out, Then in the last few minute's Papaleo gives it away and Arslan broke forward to besiktas and was through on goal, Then P.McNamara's challenge cought Arslan and he was off for a second yellow and Besiktas has a 90th minute penalty to end our 75 game league unbeaten run and unbeaten season in the league... OVER THE BAR!!!

Goals: Ponomarenko (7) Zhekov (23) Vasko (41) Van Basten (50) MOTM: El Mourabit
    S/O: P.McNamara (90) Missed Pen: van Basten (90)
    Wow, dramatic end to the season! Would have been worse if you were 24-0-0 up to now... Just the CL final to go now!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

To be or not to be! My players are ready for the first whistle of the Final in 2 mins.
    July Fourth likes this.
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Lost 2 CL finals, got one more in 40 mins, if I lose this one then I don't know what to say. Won 2 leagues, tied for 1st place in 3rd acc. Funny how the acc I put most effort and tokens in always come in 2nd. the others effortlessly win everything
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Wow, dramatic end to the season! Would have been worse if you were 24-0-0 up to now... Just the CL final to go now!
    I think the mistake was playing 3W-1-4-2 instead of 3N-1-4-2 but one of my defenders is DR only so I played Ramirez at DL. Ramirez is brilliant, he is DL/DC/DR and 7*100 18 years old. almost the perfect defender to have for your team.

CL win is more important than a unbeaten league season, we have done 'the invincibles' 4 times already at our club. But I would of traded the treble for a 26-0-0 season in the league.

An entire season wasted..... another 4-1 loss on penalties in the CL final.... EXACTLY the same as my Cup final..... done...... this is just ridiculous....
    fmldotcom likes this.
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Lost 2 CL finals, got one more in 40 mins, if I lose this one then I don't know what to say. Won 2 leagues, tied for 1st place in 3rd acc. Funny how the acc I put most effort and tokens in always come in 2nd. the others effortlessly win everything
    Third time lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    An entire season wasted..... another 4-1 loss on penalties in the CL final.... EXACTLY the same as my Cup final..... done...... this is just ridiculous....
    Next season you need to sign some players that can actually take some penalties. Sorry to hear the bad news.

Don't think there will be a next season.... if I ignore my team.... they'll win games.....

At what level of "Shooting" and "Finishing" are goals on penalties possible? Because 5* and 6* players can't do it... this game has to be rigged now.... somebody do the math and calculate the possibility on the same team being in 2 different finals one day apart and losing both games on penalties with the exact same scoreline..... what are the odds???? Astronomical to say the least.....

This seemed like a fun game until they turned the whole thing into a crap shoot..... taking time and care.... doing research.... scouring stats and formations.... being on constant lookout for better players.... training when there is time.... buying rest packs.... watching videos all day.....

All for naught when match time comes..... then we roll a few dice.... and you lose....

That is NOT a game worth playing anymore....
    marc31 and July Fourth like this.
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....