Page 247 of 268 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Benlee4u View Post
    Yeah Yeah...the Eagles won the Cup and Champions League double!!
    Formerly Known as "YEAH FC"
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Come on July! Win another treble!

Papaleo first goalscorer?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Chronicles from The Eagles...

Champions League Final: After winning the Cup finals yesterday and considering the team was already decimated with injury and poor form to the STs, team management decided to a make a tactical change in a bid to win the cup and champions league double as compensation for the league performance. We signed a 33yrs MC(rated 44) for 1token (a stoke of luck) and threw him into the starting line but to complement the Jay Jay -Okocha playing making. Playing the butterfly against Tempest FC 3-5-2 mean possession will be a premium. We decided to play mixed passing and exploit the flanks on defensive counter. The big decision was leaving out one of our 2ST on the bench:

Crawford - P49 G47 A22 MOM14 against Bastistuta P39 G45 A17 MOM9.

It was not a difficult decision, Batistuta was giving the nod with Crawford sent to the bench for the first time this season, considering he scored the only goal in the cup final and Crawford just couldn't buy a goal the last 5matches!

Match started in essence and possession was just 51-49 in favour of the Eagles. During the early exchanges, Tempest was having a slight advantage creating chances, we changed tactics to short passing to make possession count and watch play developed. On the 36th min, opponent brought down the attacker...in a dangerous area, Batistuta takes the free kick and it flew past the wall - 1-0 to the Eagles. In the 42nd minute, Okocha crossed high and Batistuta arrived in the box! 2-0 to the Eagles. Tempest made furious attempt at come back, changing formation to 3-4-3(hard attacking), we sat back to absorb the pressure to no avail, Yuri their top rated ST ran with the ball on the 56th minute - past the last defender and rifles the shot - 1-2 to Tempest. The last 30min was like a war zone, opponent made further changes - trying to squeeze my boys. Ayranchi trips Okocha on the 59th minute, free kick for the Eagles at the edge of the box...Batistuta takes it quickly but the keeper stop the ball for a corner. Okocha crosses high into the box and a majestic leap by Batistuta decided the outcome. The result read, Batistuta 3 - Tempest 1...lol. We brought him Crawford but his poor form continues.

Yeah Yeah...the Eagles won the Cup and Champions League double!!

A shout out to all our friends in the house. Thank you and good luck...
    What about league?

Drama. Drama!!!

Amazingly we managed 9-0 win away from home matching our rival result earlier. 1 more game level on points and goal difference but the rival is still in 1st place with 2 more goals scored. what an exciting season!

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Come on July! Win another treble!

Papaleo first goalscorer?
    I'm in 2 minds of whether to create a thread on the final or not... still 2 hours 50 to go, I thought you were a Zidane first scorer man lol

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm in 2 minds of whether to create a thread on the final or not... still 2 hours 50 to go, I thought you were a Zidane first scorer man lol
    Do it up! Give me the Infos so I ask BetWin to come up with odds
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    What about league?

It was like nuclear war in my league (a 3way battle with 1point separating the teams going into the last 4games). The boys had a catastrophic collapse coupled with injury but no complaint, we refocus team resources on the cup and CL finals - which paid dividend. The Eagles settled for 3rd position in the league - no hard feelings, we lost the title for the 1st time in 5seasons but I shall bounce back next season.
    July Fourth likes this.

It was like nuclear war in my league (a 3way battle with 1point separating the teams going into the last 4games). The boys had a catastrophic collapse coupled with injury but no complaint, we refocus team resources on the cup and CL finals - which paid dividend. The Eagles settled for 3rd position in the league - no hard feelings, we lost the title for the 1st time in 5seasons but I shall bounce back next season.
    Is it me or Nordeous is putting some sort of dramatic schemes into the game with drama and injuries towards the end of every season?

Tokens sumiram!
    Me desculpe por estar postando no local errado, eu participei de fórum antes e não sei onde postar.
    Acontece que meu time era muito ruim, então resolvi comprar alguns tokens para melhora-lo um pouco, comprei alguns jogadores e ainda me sobraram 160 token, e para meu espanto, eles repentinamente desapareceram, sem que os tenha gasto, entrei em contato com a Nordeus, e nada, tomei um prejuizo.
    Quero apenas alerta-los, tomem cuidado ao comprar tokens, pois a Nordeus ou sei la quem administra este jogo, pode sumir com seus token assim como fizeram comigo.
    estou me sentindo desrespeitado!

Quote Originally Posted by RodrigoVascão View Post
    Tokens sumiram!
    Me desculpe por estar postando no local errado, eu participei de fórum antes e não sei onde postar.
    Acontece que meu time era muito ruim, então resolvi comprar alguns tokens para melhora-lo um pouco, comprei alguns jogadores e ainda me sobraram 160 token, e para meu espanto, eles repentinamente desapareceram, sem que os tenha gasto, entrei em contato com a Nordeus, e nada, tomei um prejuizo.
    Quero apenas alerta-los, tomem cuidado ao comprar tokens, pois a Nordeus ou sei la quem administra este jogo, pode sumir com seus token assim como fizeram comigo.
    estou me sentindo desrespeitado!
    ENGLISH please!