Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

We forgot to watch our CL game but dosen't metter, we won
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth 5-1 Kalex FC Champions League Final
    July Fourth 100.2 3N-1-4-2 - Kalex FC 92.2 4-3W-1-2

Article: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...final-xii.html

July Fourth won their 7th Champions League title after another vintage display in the final following yesterdays 5-0 Cup Final win over erster FC Puma, we were a little nervous with the possiblity of the 3rd consecutive treble and also the Nordeus gremlins that have been going around recently after a 2-2 draw we had in league earlier which we nearly lost with Besiktas putting the penalty over the bar in the 90th minute, July Fourth set the team up to exploit the Kalex FC weakness up, there defence and we decided to play with attacking mentality, Straight away into this final, A yellow card for Utkin ment that Kevin Mensah had a free-kick but Cech saved it and it went for a Novotny corner which crossed it to find Zidane with the header for 1-0, A minute Later and our classy left winger L.McNamara took a long range shot and scored, Kalex were in trouble early on but they did get back in the final 10 minutes later with a good long range shot from Rok Zec who was the stand out player for Kalex tonight, Then a minute later Kalex won a corner and Adams headed it away, on 25 mins, Rocky took a brilliant shot from just inside the area and it beat Petr Cech, Then Mensah on 34 minutes scored with a rocket from just outside the penalty area, the match now looked as good as over and the July Fourth fans were singing and some Kalex fans had seen enough and left early, We didn't blame them because July Fourth were dominating this final like if it was an ordinary game.

The second half seen some interesting events Kalex had a couple of chances but July Fourth defended them with Adams and Vasko, Then we took control again with a Vasko shot and Cech Saved it, Papaleo on 67 minutes then ran with the ball towards the penalty area and was fouled, July Fourth appealed for a penalty, Helminger got a yellow card and Mensah had a free-kick and missed it completely, Zidane next was able to get forwardand the Kalex defenders backed off him to give him enough space to curl it around Petr Cech and make it 5-1 and it was game over now, Savage had a shot blocked, then Zidane chasing a hatrick got into the box but was tackled superby by Krol, Then Rocastle had another attempt at goal but Zec blocked it, Utkin made a foul on Mensah and he saw red for a second yellow, then Mensah's free-kick struck the cross bar, In the final minute Zec had a chance for his brace and a Kalex consolation and it was blocked by Robbie Savage, Final whistle goes and July Fourth win the "Treble" Treble, by winning the Cup, League and Champions League each in their last 3 seasons, The MOTM went to Rocky on the right midfield by supplying Zidane and also getting a fine goal himself. The fans cheered as Stacey Papaleo lifted the trophy despite not really being in the game. It was players like Zidane, L.McNamara and Rocky that made this happen today.

July Fourth Treble Treble winners, Winners of the League, Cup and Champions League S13/L13, S14/L14 and S15/L15. You cannot take this away from us now.

Goals: Zidane (7,70) L.McNamara (8) Zec (17) Rocastle (25) Mensah (34) MOTM: Rocastle.

One small matter left of this season, avoid defeat at home to Sungurlu FC Tomorrow to finish the league season unbeaten and also score 4 goals for 100 goals in this league season.
    Grats both foryour wins! I was pretty confident you both would make it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    You are right! I will try my best to defend the trophy, and not get knock out in group stage, which I almost did for this season. I can see next season is going to be all super scout players team -.- . For now, let them celebrate for this season :P. When the season is over, we start getting new players and see how it goes. thanks July Forth, for the support though!
    Amazing result, next year you'll rock again

Champions League:
    People in Pub Town celebrate the biggest achievement in the club history of FCK, an unbeaten run in the Level 2 CL. In todays final FCK met CD Leganes, boths teams were on par in quality (26.0 average quality). An interesting setup.
    Tactically Leganes fielded its usual 4-1-2W-1-2 and Kneipenkick countered with a 3W-2-3W-1-1 with ML/MR(up). Big cudos and thanks to Accyrover, who posted this tactic in the "How to Win Against Any Formation?" thread last year. I only made some minor instruction changes to adopt to Legeanes playstyle (watched the first leg of his semi final).

The match started with an early goal by Abdel Aal (12.) after a nice pass by Gürser. But Leganes could strike back. Clemens caused a foul, C. Ronaldo crossed the FK perfectly onto Arrieros (7* named by the team owner btw.) head, 1-1. (18.) But who thought the match would turn now underestimated FCK an especially only single marked Bernd Gürser, who scored after a nice pass by Kunz, 2-1 (25.). Now attacks after attack ran onto Leganes goal, two of them were successful. Abdel Aal from distance (41.) and Sollie (45.) after another pass by Gürser made it 4-1 right before half-time.
    The Leganes manager finally reacted and made 3 subs. He took out his AMC, ML and MR and substituted them by a 3rd striker and 2 MCs - so 4-DMC-2MC-3ST.
    Thanks to the versatility of Rubin De Toledo (DMC/DC) and Gürser (AMC,MC - first season experiment) Kneipenkick could react to this new tactics without a single substitution: 4-DMC-4-ST. Additionally the team was instructed to turn Leganes attacks down, which worked well since the area defense stood like a wall and FCK remained dangerous at counters. SIn the final minutes Lindborg got some playing time to get an extra rest pack, but the score kept 4-1 for FCK and meant his first CL title.

League update:
    After a very tight clash with Wolf FC, 3-2 (match report some pages ago) Kneipenkick defended today its league championship. Since Albion Addicks drew with 3rd placed Women FC (big thanks ) FCK is up with 4 points. That is a never expected title since at matchday 12 Kneipenkick was 5th in table, 8 points behind the Addicks and 5 behind Women FC, but a run of 13 wins in a row secured the title.
    A big thanks to Nigel (AA), the managers of Ojeteoscuro, Gluweh, CDL (Gustavo from my friendlist), women FC, Wolf and La Trico. You guys/lads were pretty active and made it a very entertaining season.

Team update:
    Since league and CL title are secured, the plannings for the new season are started. The Lvl 3 stadium won't be ready for next seasons cup matches, but it is expected to be ready for the 1st league match. The squad will also be strengthened thanks to big money from the CL and the level 3 league (nice extra money for a level 2 team). The performance of FC Kneipenkick increased the prestige of its players, even the 3* and lower 4 ones. So 3 star (22 years, 19 quality) found a level 1 side fighting for promoting. He will support this campaign for sure. DC/DR-defensive wall Jimmy De Schaut (4*, 22 years, 21 quality), one of my first signings, moves to a team that claimed the league tiele in a level 2 league. Dribbler AMR/MR Jhuvel Kruska, 21y, 21q (made it even to a level 3 team, that will promote to level 4). Best of luck, you will be a 2* next season. All players left for good prices and this money will be hopefully well invested when the madness (1st days of new season) restarts.

Team foto at end of season 2:
    Season 37-finalsquadseason2.jpg
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-09-2013 at 12:47 AM.

You are right! I will try my best to defend the trophy, and not get knock out in group stage, which I almost did for this season. I can see next season is going to be all super scout players team -.- . For now, let them celebrate for this season :P. When the season is over, we start getting new players and see how it goes. thanks July Forth, for the support though!
    What is it L3 your in next season? IMO, thats he easiest level on Top Eleven, lots of inactive teams from L1 would of crept into this level and will sit at the bottom of your league next season as well as other recent abandoned clubs, your unlikely to see that many token/scout buyers in L3.
    Kristya likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    What is it L3 your in next season? IMO, thats he easiest level on Top Eleven, lots of inactive teams from L1 would of crept into this level and will sit at the bottom of your league next season as well as other recent abandoned clubs, your unlikely to see that many token/scout buyers in L3.
    True, but you never know. I got La Força for my champions league, pretty though, but hey! we made it. Life has so many mystery :P.

Congratulation for all the teams who won the CL, and for those who got second place cheer up! At least you made it to the final, it is still pretty big achievement
    Chris Rath and July Fourth like this.

True, but you never know. I got La Força for my champions league, pretty though, but hey! we made it. Life has so many mystery :P.

Congratulation for all the teams who won the CL, and for those who got second place cheer up! At least you made it to the final, it is still pretty big achievement
    It's been another great season for us and even if I come second or third, etc, I know that I don't mind that because of all the trophies thats already in the cabinet, but its always wonderful to win the big prizes and we now need a new trophy cleaner with all these new trophies we have won this season.

Rookie
    What console do u play it on? Do u play pro club mode?

*Edit. Quote never worked. It was aimed at the guy who mentioned fifa13
    Last edited by Broxburn Rovers; 03-09-2013 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    What console do u play it on? Do u play pro club mode?

*Edit. Quote never worked. It was aimed at the guy who mentioned fifa13
    I play a bit of fifa 13 now and again on Xbox 360, but I'm rubbish at it and I get bored quickly. Prefer Manager games

http://forum.topeleven.com/off-topic...fifa-13-a.html

Rookie
    Ah sound i'am ps3 m8. I'd luv to addicted to fm again but im scared to touch it now incase it takes over everyting

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    Ah sound i'am ps3 m8. I'd luv to addicted to fm again but im scared to touch it now incase it takes over everyting
    I hardly touch the xbox at all, most of the games are bloody shooters these days and there's not much in the way of simulation games and final fantasy has gone crap now as well. Not a fan of the newer Football Manager games.

Apprentice
    I hardly touch the xbox at all, most of the games are bloody shooters these days and there's not much in the way of simulation games and final fantasy has gone crap now as well. Not a fan of the newer Football Manager games.
    I'm waiting for the E3 to come out and see if they are releasing FF versus 13
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League