Thread: Transfers vs Free Transfers

Rookie

Transfers vs Free Transfers

What makes a transfer to be free? Is this like a computer generated player? Or can a team specify the free transfer? Is it when u just sack a player outright he is a free transfer?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't think somebody can answer you, maybe some developer or all what you said above is true
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I've always thought that players who are "free transfers, (free agaents)", are any players who do not have a contract with a club, either because they are unwanted acadamy players, or players that have just been sacked from a team.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by precator View Post
    What makes a transfer to be free? Is this like a computer generated player? Or can a team specify the free transfer? Is it when u just sack a player outright he is a free transfer?
    from what i observe, i believe that almost all free agent players are players that have been sacked by their manager. you can check their previous form before you buy them. the ones you cannot see their form usually are young players and we can suspect this to be the ones from youth academy that have been released immediately by their manager.

in contrast with that, i believe that majority of players from auction list are generated by the system. i mean the ones you cannot see their form and owned by weird named team like "Tall FC" or "Fat FC" or "Fabulous", etc

I belive those players are going for free due to financial difficulties of the club, like not being able to sign after transferring, budget at minus, etc...

I think those free agent are the guys that sacked by the players in the lower or in same level. They must be 3-star or lower?
    Last edited by peteryeung; 02-10-2013 at 03:06 AM.