Thread: Rotation system

Rookie

Rotation system

Should I play my first team for sure-win cup tie?

Advantage: geneate more skill points

But the question is whether the players will get have bad form, at some stage of the season, if I play him nonstop like 40+ games per season? I think it is a Yes in real life, but will the game engine factor that???

Thanks.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Im using same formation always and they was playing same
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Thanks~

Last season, I got 2 very good players which I play them everyday........however, 80% of their goals/assist came from the first half of the season.......so I am wondering

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaincat View Post
    Thanks~

Last season, I got 2 very good players which I play them everyday........however, 80% of their goals/assist came from the first half of the season.......so I am wondering
    Is normal because the most of them are from cup at the start
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    not in my case.......as I only play my best players in league....very seldom in cup or CL

I'd say theres nothing wrong in chucking in your reserve players for sure win cup ties.

This game does throw injuries around a lot doesn't it. You wouldn't want your star striker to get injured playing a team 8 levels lower than you.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*