Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Progress...?

Found the Attributes section, now making sense!

why stick to iOS version when you can log into a PC and complete some of the videos and free offers to get some real tokens?

Cos I have to power up the laptop, whereas the mobile is always in my hand and less cumbersome. Also waiting for a version on Nexus 7 to be launched, but that will be a while...

i'm just saying, pc gives you access to tokens that you otherwise pay for. that might be worth powering up the laptop. i have gotten so many token in the last week from movies that its crazy.
    tarcanes92 likes this.

May have to give that a look this weekend then - thanks for the heads up!

Having a look now - every offer is "currently unavailable" - any ideas?
    Last edited by DiNozzoGibbs; 02-11-2013 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Typo!

well i am sure videos may be available in some areas and not in others. the Matomy video's stink b/c 3 videos for 1 token but lately one of the other offer companies has been offering videos on a pretty stead loop, 1 token per video, all weekend, i maybe got between 20-40 this weekend. if you flip through the offers there are lots that give tokens for downloading ios apps or playing stupid facebook games to a certain level.
    tarcanes92 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DiNozzoGibbs View Post
    Having a look now - every offer is "currently unavailable" - any ideas?
    Where are you from ?
    In my region i dont have any videos to watch.. so no free tokens for me and i get the "currently unavailable" status for every offer ;/
    For 6 seasons i got like 6 free tokens lol
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-

I'm guessing but I'd imagine IOS is pretty much like Android, in which case you should have the 'compare button' select one of your players that has a nine on the end of his quality rating, that should give you a good idea how many more skill points he will need for his next star.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by DiNozzoGibbs View Post
    Currently I have 10T and a budget of £9m. I tried to wait for the market to quieten down last season, as you said in the hope of things calming down a bit, but if anything it actually gets harder as people compete for less 4 & 5* players on the list. Guess ill just play the waiting game this season, and hope to snipe some targets with 1 bid right at the end of a deadline...y
    try to get players with 2 roles..no use to buy one role player...u will find in the future how available is player with 2 roles instead of 1.
    Also wait until the day 3..see ur opponents in the league...if u find more than 12-13 teams inactive,with the 35 tokens of the season u will easily get ur league
    Last edited by dimdim1; 02-12-2013 at 06:03 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast