Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By thijs88
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: ref not always fair

ref not always fair

I got fouled inside the box, the ref warns the other player, no card or penalty given, but the result is i have a player with a broken leg who is out for 18 days....
    If that would happen irl, i don't think anyone would want to play anymore..

Rookie
    Damn dude, thats def a penalty, I guess top eleven is all fixed. But hey top eleven refs are also just 'human' LOLOLOL.
    John Naish likes this.

Yeah refs screwing up happens in real life too! but most refs would reverse there decision when a guy is on the ground screaming in pain with a broken leg
    John Naish likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Well I'd guess it wasn't in the box - you might actually have got a free-kick but the game didn't tell you, it happens.

Plenty of players have had career ending injuries where the ref said no foul. Big fat wads of cash are good for turning some refs blind.

Tbh you have to heal him, rest him or sell him and move on - nothing else for it, except writing to FIFA/UEFA/NordFA/your MP/MEP....

18days, wtf.. this sucks, i would kill myself if this happened to any of my top11 team :|
    the worse injury i got on my top stricker.. was 6days, watched few videos, fixed in 2 days.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Rookie
    18 days injured wtf lol ok sell

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    18days, wtf.. this sucks, i would kill myself if this happened to any of my top11 team :|
    the worse injury i got on my top stricker.. was 6days, watched few videos, fixed in 2 days.
    I think that if you seriously feel like that you should take a break - you are taking the game too seriously.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!