Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Brian Dang
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Academy player

Academy player

Hi people.

I want to know your opinion about my player from academy. Should I sign him?

Academy player-screenshot_2014-06-10-06-14-27.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you have the Tokens I would consider him for sure, he looks like a good player to me
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    Hi people.

I want to know your opinion about my player from academy. Should I sign him?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-10-06-14-27.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	24233
    Save more token..buy a scout...it will be much better...U should just sign the other player out of the two with less quality since it is free and sell it off for some cash...
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    And there in a nutshell is the awesomeness of this game.. we're both right.

If you want to have a 5 and 6 star team buying Scouts is by far the easiest way to get a bunch of high Q.
    If you like your players' attributes to be even and want a (random choice) SA, that is totally the way to go
    (if you have the T)

Lately I've been going for an average 5 star (whole team, includes 3-6 starred guys) team to get easier Cup draws, though I am not buying Scouts to improve my team instantly, I am power training.

I got my 4 star from late last Season youth crop up to speed with his attributes & extra role how I like, spending a bit more effort (and 70ish greens) initially to have him be longer in the team, since he's only 19 now, and most Scout finds are much older, and if they don't perform, you are out 50 T!

I have bought 2 Scouts. Ever. One is AWESOME! The other was a total dud, and was on a non-token buying team! So I'm quite leery of Mr. Scout. Also they train really slow so if you want to try to improve the dud it takes forever and a day... whereas a 4 star (I even got a 3 star gen off the tranny list cos I wanted to make a special 3 role) you will be out less than half the T, he will likely train fast, and will be an easier sale if you have to get rid of him.

I have bought many of the products of my Academy, and they usually have a nice long stay on the Team.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-10-2014 at 06:39 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]