Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Token offers issue

Token offers issue

Hi guys!

Since two weeks, there is a huge problem with token offers (surveys/subscriptions/videos etc). Most of them are fake (no rewards) or scam. Do you have the same issue? As i said, we didn't receive any token since 2 weeks, not really cool to increase team value on the new season...

Have a nice sunday!
    [ Santos FC ]

We get it all the time with these third party companies, especially tokenads, not crediting for completing offers or watching some videos, matomy are just as bad.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer
    I've just try to use the third parties to get some tokens, i watched some videos but i didnt get any token adds...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Unonk View Post
    I've just try to use the third parties to get some tokens, i watched some videos but i didnt get any token adds...
    Thats someting normal
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Hard to build a new team without tokens maybe we should start a topic about that, for sharing our experience with the 3rd parties, to mass report misleading offers, scams and fakes?
    [ Santos FC ]

Quote Originally Posted by Neymar View Post
    Hard to build a new team without tokens maybe we should start a topic about that, for sharing our experience with the 3rd parties, to mass report misleading offers, scams and fakes?
    I think there was already a topic that someone started a while back on this sort of thing here.

Then which of them realy does works? When i try to do some surveys and tick my country (Poland) results are always the same - there are no more available surveys at this moment". When i tick USA, or England i can find a loots of surveys, but any wyas i don't get any tokens.. So there's any chance to get them for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Radianslu View Post
    Then which of them realy does works? When i try to do some surveys and tick my country (Poland) results are always the same - there are no more available surveys at this moment". When i tick USA, or England i can find a loots of surveys, but any wyas i don't get any tokens.. So there's any chance to get them for free?
    Just videos in the UK or US mainly more than most other countries I believe.

Dreamer
    anyway is it possible for us to change the server from a country to another country...??

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Unonk View Post
    anyway is it possible for us to change the server from a country to another country...??
    Well you could change your IP and gain some tokens before getting banned from the survey company =P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast