Thread: When do you set your line-up?

When do you set your line-up?

Hi guys,
    Setting the line-up hours before the game starts gives a lot of information to your rival. So the question is: when do you usually set your final line-up? How many minutes before the game begins?
    And yet another question: does this affect the way TopEleven simulates the games? I mean, thinking about the pre-determination of results that TopEleven probably does, setting for hours a line-up to hide information to your rival (players out of position, even injured players or with red cards, different tactic from the final one, etc), may be dangerous to your interests depending on how the TopEleven 'brain' uses all this information.
    What do you think about it?
    I hope you all can understand what i mean, as English is not my mother tongue.
    Thank you and best wishes from Spain!

As long as you set up just before the 3 minute cut off point,all is ok. The game engine cannot calculate before this point as you have said you could change your whole starting eleven and formation up to this point,so apart from giving information to your opponent i can see little effect

I really dont care about that, i put my formation whend i have time to do it, it can be at the end of the day or only a few minutes before the match.

I make adjustment to my tactic, but i play only the formations i like to, depending on the players i have available.
    I have seen that people that make to many changes in formation during the match, end up to have bad results.

As seanmeg said the engine only makes the simulation 3 minutes before the match.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

When I have time, the only time i will put out a fake formation is when I know my opponent is very active in the game, otherwise I don't bother

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought