Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Skidz

Thread: New Players on scout list

New Players on scout list

Dear GMs, i was saving tokens for buying a specific player from scout list (needed 3 tokens more) and u changed the list to some low star average players ( most of them 27+ years old) How is this possible to waste the list for even worst players than the previous one. Maybe its better if i stop buying from you. And by the way all this at a crucial phase in both The cup and Champions League stages. Ill wait for a reply. Thanks

Keep waiting...
    This forum is generally for discussion between players, you won't get a reply from nordeous
    Using Tapatalk

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    The scout list updates quite regular which is good for some players and not the rest!, I do feel your pain as I find ML players are like gold these days!.

It is annoying I agree ........but I'm in the opposite position because every refresh I've been looking for a specific role and this season they've all been over 27 so It'll be next season for me now probably.

I would prefer it if there was a more systematic approach: Academy for youngsters and Scout list for Hot Prospects (or at a push, Hot Prospects & Developed) because given the number of players on the Scout list its a bit too random, imo.