Thread: injured players

injured players

what the F..k is this? 7 injured players in 5 games..
    in 1 game my forward is injured, i change him, and 5 minutes later the new forward is injured also... what a bullsh.t is this?
    2 players i could heal with medkits, but I still have five injured players, i can't heal. And every player with an injury time of 5-6 days.
    is this a new feature from the last update, so we must spend more and more tokens for more and more medkits, becaus we have injured players in every game now?

injured players-screenshot_2014-06-12-21-39-23.jpg
    Last edited by Rene Schmidt; 06-13-2014 at 09:37 AM.

This normally starts every season after CL group stage and also in case you collected pretty much red packs.
    I'm in exactlly same situation as you, 7 injuries in last 2-3 days.
    Simply get used to it. It's just one of many tricks by Nordeus to take more money from us.

P.S. keep calm and don't pay to play

12 seasons, 35T player
    5 Titles, 3 Runner-up, 2 Third place
    0 Champions league, 2 Runner-up, 3 Third place
    1 Cup, 0 Runner-up, 0 Third place

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Every Season there is many threads about injuries. The beginning and end of Season seem to be the worst for most, and some people believe strongly that when the facility spits out reds you are more likely to get an injury.

Everyone gets injuries, some way more than most. Partly I bet it is random, but not entirely. For my Teams, having the best possible turf seems to help, not playing attacking or hard attacking, having physical (strength & fitness I believe play a part) stats high. Even on teams I don't have any T on, reds aren't the problem, it's blues. (when their morale is in the basement seems to add possibility for injury too)

The only Team that I've had significant injuries in is the newest of my Teams, a second season 35T where I haven't got all those things built up. When there is more than two injuries, I look at which of them I want to sell. Often replacing the player is way cheaper than healing him.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Every Season there is many threads about injuries. The beginning and end of Season seem to be the worst for most, and some people believe strongly that when the facility spits out reds you are more likely to get an injury.

Everyone gets injuries, some way more than most. Partly I bet it is random, but not entirely. For my Teams, having the best possible turf seems to help, not playing attacking or hard attacking, having physical (strength & fitness I believe play a part) stats high. Even on teams I don't have any T on, reds aren't the problem, it's blues. (when their morale is in the basement seems to add possibility for injury too)

The only Team that I've had significant injuries in is the newest of my Teams, a second season 35T where I haven't got all those things built up. When there is more than two injuries, I look at which of them I want to sell. Often replacing the player is way cheaper than healing him.
    Do you try and keep your players at superb for morale, and do you use a win bonus? Because I've never had a real problem with blues whilst having the minimum win bonus for my level and not worrying about morale so long as it hasn't dropped below very good? Maybe that's just because I'm still just Level 4, so have been winning a lot?
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Injuries just happen - got a 35T team that, iirc is now at 13 injuries for the season (not staggering but significant); the other 35T has had 3 and my main has had 3 or similar. I suspect that like everything else the relevant RGN has a quite wide range and when it goes against you it wipes out all the positive factors like morale, pitch etc quite easily. Improving facilities etc will help (and imo you should do it) but it can't protect you. Sometimes it just happens and you notice more when it happens in clusters.

PS I recall a period at Glasgow Rangers where it seemed like a high proportion of new signings suffered injuries quickly. It happened often enough and persisted long enough to seem like more than luck, a pattern was seen, and then it went away.

My friend deleted T11 after today's game.

12 seasons, 35T player
    5 Titles, 3 Runner-up, 2 Third place
    0 Champions league, 2 Runner-up, 3 Third place
    1 Cup, 0 Runner-up, 0 Third place