Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Disgusted by constant rip -offs

Disgusted by constant rip -offs

After 5 seasons I have had to register on here to vent my disgust on how the game has changed.

I am having major problems with injuries every game. I am now in season 5 and I have had injuries in every season but normally have 1 player injured all the time in seasons 1 to 4. At the end of last season and this season having played 14 games in the league I now ALWAYS have 4 players injured, when 1 player recovers then immediately another player gets injured and replaces him.
    I use red recovery tokens to reduce injury time and always rest the player fully before playing him again or he gets injured again but then another player gets injured instead.

Also I have stopped bidding on players in the transfer market due to excessive bidding by I believe Nordeus, if I have 4 tokens I win the player but if I have 24 tokens it uses all of them to win 1 player, THIS is not a coincidence because its happened lots. I now just buy scouts as its cheaper in the long run and they last for 2 seasons instead of 1.
    My scouts after only 3 games manage to break their leg and are out for 12 days, this has happened to four of my last 5 scouts. DISGUSTING rip off NORDEUS, sort it out or I will be another lost customer.

I can understand that they need to make money but they have to be fair and not fleece us or they will lose out and go bankrupt
    aiureah likes this.

This is very normal to me you sound very lucky in your first 4 seasons. bidding on the transfer market can be difficult but I never go beyond 3 tokens for a player. I refuse to try and get involved in a bidding war . You have been unlucky with your scout players I'm sure you look after them and rest them though Right ??

It seems by your comments especially as you say it happens a lot when bidding you spend/buy lots of tokens ? this may have an influence by Nordeous to try make you spend more, but the reality is that it's your choice to spend money or not. Many can and do play the game without spending money at all !!!! and do very well.

Hope your luck changes soon Don't think you will get an answer from them !!!!!!!

You may find this useful http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ignity-62.html
    Last edited by Phil Scrivener; 08-13-2013 at 03:03 PM.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Dreamer
    When I am in an optimistic frame of mind, I view these as extra challenges that are laid before me, somewhat like the real life game, or real life in general. I take pride in rising to and overcoming the challenges and afterwards I have a little satisfied grin on my face and say a silent "well done" to myself.

Unfortunately, I don't reach that Zen place too often and most days it just PISSES ME RIGHT OFF!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Glad I am not alone, the game does seem to be against those that stay with the game and compete, especially when you read this forum, 70+ pages on the rant thread speaks volumes. Aint nowt like keeping your loyal customers happy.

AND dont forget the fact that nobody who runs the game EVER replies (according to other forum posters).

On their head be it, I certainly will not be asking my friends to join.

Well another game and yet another injury, just as I get 1 player back tomorrow then another is out for 5 days.

I flatley refuse to spend anymore on tokens until the management stop this constant victimization against its loyal customers

Thats as polite as I can be Ha HA

Funny enough my game this morning my player was injured only 3 days though and yes you where very polite !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

I dont mind and I expect the odd injury but 3 to 4 injured players constantly for long periods is not normal. This is my 5th season so I know what to expect. It all started at the same time as when watching videos to earn boosters and medical tokens so its trying to force us in buying tokens, NOT happening. At the end of season4 I had a full squad and reserves with 5 injuries so didnt even have enough subs.
    I have all my players on full intensity training as theyre all under 29 and only train them once a day so I am not power training.

Apprentice
    im just trying not to take the game too seriously anymore, im just banking my 7th season, getting my daily tokens, upgrading my stadium, and doing a few friendlies, Ill probably bank another season or two just to get cheap 5* players from the list, at the highest level of the server i was just competing with too many token buyers and had a list full of 3*.

Now im comfortably sitting on a heap of cash, sold my best players in the season start bidding craze, and watching my players lose one game after the other (2 wins so far this season). In two seasons I might have enough tokens for 3 scouts and can start getting a good team again.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by milanobill View Post
    After 5 seasons I have had to register on here to vent my disgust on how the game has changed.

I am having major problems with injuries every game. I am now in season 5 and I have had injuries in every season but normally have 1 player injured all the time in seasons 1 to 4. At the end of last season and this season having played 14 games in the league I now ALWAYS have 4 players injured, when 1 player recovers then immediately another player gets injured and replaces him.
    I use red recovery tokens to reduce injury time and always rest the player fully before playing him again or he gets injured again but then another player gets injured instead.

Also I have stopped bidding on players in the transfer market due to excessive bidding by I believe Nordeus, if I have 4 tokens I win the player but if I have 24 tokens it uses all of them to win 1 player, THIS is not a coincidence because its happened lots. I now just buy scouts as its cheaper in the long run and they last for 2 seasons instead of 1.
    My scouts after only 3 games manage to break their leg and are out for 12 days, this has happened to four of my last 5 scouts. DISGUSTING rip off NORDEUS, sort it out or I will be another lost customer.

I can understand that they need to make money but they have to be fair and not fleece us or they will lose out and go bankrupt
    Stop healing with red packs. I have stopped that almost entirely based on what people have said on this forum. I still have injuries but not as much as I used to get. I am up to 92 reds this season, saved, with only one player out for 1 more day. Start playing with players out of position instead:

your best MC gets injured - play an AMC instead.
    your best DMC gets injured - play a DML/DMR.
    Your best ST gets injured - play an AMC
    Hell, I even see STs play as DC and still have a good game.

Just find a player that is close to the position you need and go with it. the penalty should not be harsh and most people I read about on this forum find that they do well when they do this.

stop healing and let them go naturally for injuries of 5 days or less. anything more than that = sell and replace. My friend has stopped healing altogether last season and now has over 200 red packs = nice to have in emergencies.

Dreamer
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

One of teams has a tiny squad, I have just signed a couple of cheap old boys as cover, but when I have an injury, I try to look ahead at the games coming up and leave it as long as possible before the red packs come out. Emergency only.

Likewise, I am now using the greens to give a little boost pre-match, otherwise I try to let them recover naturally.

I have no idea what I am doing right (plenty of friendlies?) but I have a large stock of blues.
    Cat Harrison and milanobill like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast