Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gintaras Račas
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By villanoel

Thread: Stupid draws while undefeated

Stupid draws while undefeated

So there am i on my way to my second straight undefeated season, but again probably finish runner up, last year 22-4 wasn't enough, this season even more draws. undefeated is far away from becoming champion, im pissed of, beating the first and the second game against him will be final season game coming up, beat all top 6 and draws against the bottom, i post another screenshot at season end see where i end up. I would prefer lose a couple of games instead undefeated but draw... Stupid draws while undefeated-uploadfromtaptalk1403253179893.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-20-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Agreed. It's always better to lose a few than to draw some more. My whole time record (1,5 seasons only, lol) is 51W, 4D, 7L (with only 1 draw last season) and I won the league last season (on GD only :P) leading the league this season and 4-0 after first leg of CL quarters
    Peter Renn likes this.

yep, in general its wins that count. (But there are always exceptions.)

Rookie
    thats really unlucky unbeaten is good
    Peter Renn likes this.

Yes it sucks, i mean looks like i finish two leagues undefeated but as runner up, and weird Is the good teams i nail and then some stupid usually bot makes me draw, so sad...
    Ive lost only 1 game so far cup out after two draws, and champions now lost 1st leg, so i might go out of cup and champions with only 1 defeat, hilarious...