Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By Gintaras Račas
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: Open Letter to Mr Scout

Open Letter to Mr Scout

Dear Mr Scout

On the last day of the previous season I informed you I had tokens to spend on a wide man. Ideally I was looking for a 22yo AMR/MR or an AML/ML but I would happily accept a 23 yo MR or ML. This was to be provided as early as possible in the season and no later than half-way. You decided to offer me nothing younger than 27 yo until today when you come to me with a 22 yo MR.

You have been offering Midas McGonnigal precisely the players I want and he's skint.

You're sacked. And a curse on your Children.

Yours
    Mad Buffs

PS. I wish Mr Scout was not so random.

u r right scout is an old men place .They want you to buy every year scouts coz 25 yo and up hardly gain skills

Dreamer
    Hahahahah totally agree with you Scouts Sucks! My friend in my league also getting the right players i want

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Yeah, I believe that the Academy should be for Youngsters, Scout Market for Hot Prospects (and, if pushed, Developed) and transfer market for everything. But I'd only really want this if first they brought back the Old Transfer Market too.

Alternatively, Scout players should be priced according to age and quality on both cash and tokens, with a greater chance for Hot Prospects - but that has a huge potential to unbalance things I think so it would need to be very carefully managed (but its probably wiser not to try it).
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-21-2014 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Yeah, I believe that the Academy should be for Youngsters, Scout Market for Hot Prospects (and, if pushed, Developed) and transfer market for everything. But I'd only really want this if first they brought back the Old Transfer Market too.

Alternatively, Scout players should be priced according to age and quality on both cash and tokens, with a greater chance for Hot Prospects - but that has a huge potential to unbalance things I think so it would need to be very carefully managed (but its probably wiser not to try it).
    Yep, that would only increase the gap between T buyers and 35T players...
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Dear Mr Scout

On the last day of the previous season I informed you I had tokens to spend on a wide man. Ideally I was looking for a 22yo AMR/MR or an AML/ML but I would happily accept a 23 yo MR or ML. This was to be provided as early as possible in the season and no later than half-way. You decided to offer me nothing younger than 27 yo until today when you come to me with a 22 yo MR.

You have been offering Midas McGonnigal precisely the players I want and he's skint.

You're sacked. And a curse on your Children.

Yours
    Mad Buffs

PS. I wish Mr Scout was not so random.
    Lol love this thread, the scout list this season has been farcical!, I to have been waiting fo a ML all season and am still waiting! We should be able to set the scout player preferences to find players we most require.
    Buffs Mad likes this.