Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By RJSlow

Thread: Really?!

Really?!

Top eleven... please..
    I just played a rather important home-match against an opponent that is well below me, both in table and not least in quality. All my players are 99% in form and morale. I lost 0-1 and would like to aks, WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!??
    I even countered his formation, by taking care of his offensive flanks. Sometimes this game makes no sense at all.. Should I even bother making tactical moves when it clearly doesn't help?

Here's pics of the match:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Really?!-unavngivet3.jpg   Really?!-unavngivet1.jpg   Really?!-unavngivet2.jpg   Really?!-unavngivet4.jpg  

Just a bad result. If I read the table right, you've lost as many as he has (now), conceded more than him, but won much more. But its easier just to accept it as a bad day at the office.

I think tactical moves do help but there are no guarantees. Sometimes systems fail because they are doing the unexpected such as counterattacking or Nordeus bags up all the luck and mails it to him.

his midfield dominated yours. also we dont know his tactics to yours. on paper, you should hVE POWNED HIM. but he must had had a tactic setting which made the teams balance out.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    He is not that much lower Q (like 75 versus 80 maybe?). To me looks like some of your M and D had bad match (were they in a formation they rarely play?), and lost it for you.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-21-2014 at 06:17 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Rasmus Bødker Lassen View Post
    Sometimes this game makes no sense at all..
    A truer statement has never been made

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Thank you for your input. I've just calculated my Q vs. his and it's 77.4 vs 73.7 - so, closer than I thought actually.

However, the sum of; player special abilities, ball possession (+15%), home advantage (if that however counts for anything other than +-5%), and form I expected a better outcome.. or at least some goals :P

I've been farming rests for several seasons so I could have a season (this one) with "doped" players, but this guy is ruining it for me, haha.

Edit: All my players are in their favorite position.
    Last edited by Rasmus Bødker Lassen; 06-21-2014 at 12:32 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Then most often that match should go your way, today your players said.... "Nah..."

(or today the dice rolled against you. )

You have a nice team, though.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]