Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Season 1

Season 1

Hello,

I'm a new manager from the UAE.

I bought some players recently and I've been training them so hard. I'm #1 on my league now and it will end on 28th of this month.

Here's a screen shot of my team ( never mind the names lol I'm a madridista ! )
    I chose the 4-4-2 classic and haven't lost a game since ! I know that I have two players off their role, I'm training them so they can play in both roles!

I can't find my players name in top scorers or passers yet i have players in 1st,2nd,3rd and 5th in top rated ( confused )

Anyway, just sharing my progress here. So what happens after winning the league ?
    Last edited by Sirex; 06-20-2014 at 06:01 PM.
    gavinpro and Buffs Mad like this.

After Season 1, teams finishing in the top 7 places get promoted to level 2, with the top 4 also qualifying for next years Champions League. As you move up the quality is higher so a 7 star player on last day of this season will be shown as 6* on the first day of next (but the quality values are the same); your players will be a year older and 1 year less on their contracts. Older players can retire if old enough, out of contract players can be resigned or allowed to leave etc.

Other than that it just all starts over again - new season, new rivals, new challenge.

Thanks a lot Buffs Mad for the brief description.

What about the cup, how can I qualify to play it ?

Would I play with the same clubs next season ? Can't I change the server for example ?

Everyone plays in the Cup. If you have a good team then you go into a Cup with a wider range of levels. In Season 1 I was in a Level 1 Cup - in Season 2 I was in a Level 5 Cup).

You can't change servers.

You will be drawn with similar quality clubs in the league next season. If you have clubs in your leagues who are in-game friends and they get promoted then there is a greater chance that they might be in your league again but its not certain. Only 6 others from your league will be promoted so that would be the maximum number you could get again. (I'm only level 3 but I had a suspicion this year that my league was simply the other 6 from last season + top 7 from another league. But not sure).

You'll probably find that you had a few Bot Robots in your league this season, that'll be less next season.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-20-2014 at 06:20 PM. Reason: changed year to season ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Sirex View Post
    Thanks a lot Buffs Mad for the brief description.

What about the cup, how can I qualify to play it ?

Would I play with the same clubs next season ? Can't I change the server for example ?
    You qualify for the cup automatically every season no matter what. No, you won't be paying with same clubs next season (a few may remain the same).
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Buffs Mad + Gintaras Račas

Thanks a lot for the answers guys
    Buffs Mad and Gintaras Račas like this.

If you enjoy making a History of your Club there is a Team Showcase section where some people do that. If you decide to do it then make a few posts at the beginning to reserve space in case you want to change the layout later. I forgot.

And before I forget my manners.....Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    If you enjoy making a History of your Club there is a Team Showcase section where some people do that. If you decide to do it then make a few posts at the beginning to reserve space in case you want to change the layout later. I forgot.

And before I forget my manners.....Welcome.
    Haha thanks for welcoming and thanks also for the great info.

Welcome, If you have more questions everyone here on the forum is pretty helpful. You can also look up past threads for immediate answers. If you have tactical questions though it is better to ask for a current answer, as the tactics in this game get updated and the old answer might not work anymore

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I can answer about the Tops tables.. it means your whole Team is contributing to your success, with the players in Best Rated being the most consistently good! Be happy.

A showcase is a nice way to document your Team, and get commentary from others.. I regret not starting mine as soon as I found the Forum.

There's lot to read on here, and the Top Eleven Official Wiki & http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html are good places to start.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast