Thread: A Good AML is Hard to Find....

A Good AML is Hard to Find....

Heck.... at this point any AML is hard to find.... I fell asleep on a nice one
    earlier..... nothing much to look at since...
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

lol, I have the same problem as you at the moment, I can't find a good AMR at the moment, But I have a great AML who scored 4 goals in the first game this season, I'm switching from 4-4-2 classic to the 4-2-2-2 Hexagon.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm looking for a good AMR/MR, can't find any at all. After I get him, I'll sell a few players from last season on negotiations and replace almost all of them. I'll also sign some more valuable players once the auctions quieten down to replace some of the crappy cheap 5*'s I've signed to plug the gap for the first few days.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I'm looking for a good AMR/MR, can't find any at all. After I get him, I'll sell a few players from last season on negotiations and replace almost all of them. I'll also sign some more valuable players once the auctions quieten down to replace some of the crappy cheap 5*'s I've signed to plug the gap for the first few days.
    I hear that... I bought quite a few 30yo+ players today... just because they fit needs or were substantially better
    than what I had... they won't last all season though... the crappy pitches we play on at this level? Please!
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

I baught my AML from scout and it's pretty damn good.
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I bought a AML yesterday, very young and good with SA, almost for free. You need to have luck
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I bought a AML yesterday, very young and good with SA, almost for free. You need to have luck
    Luck was on my side as well. Within hours of the first day started yesterday, I got the 5-Star DML I needed with only one token. The Butterfly Wide Formation is now possible for me after I replaced 10 players yesterday and one player today for a total of 11.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)