Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Gintaras Račas
  • 1 Post By Peter Renn
  • 1 Post By Muhamad 'Bret' Hafiz

Thread: Extra Time away goal

Extra Time away goal

i won 4-0 away 2 days ago, and i just lost 4-0 at home today, and 5-1 after extra time..
    i dont know if away goal apply in extra-time, so who's gonna advance to the final?
    picture attached
    Extra Time away goal-t11.jpg

and its stated 'E' on my team, does that mean im going through?
    Last edited by Hafiz Abd Razak; 06-24-2014 at 11:53 AM. Reason: additional image

Banned
    The TOP 11 rules of promotion in CL are just the same as in real UEFA CL......
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

Its quite straight forward.

If two teams can't be separated after normal time it goes to extra-time.

If one team scores more goals in extra time than the other they win; if no one scores any goals in extra time then it goes to penalties; if both teams score the same amount of goals in extra time then the away team wins.

No, unfortunately u are out, cause of 1:5 the e just stands for extra time, appears in friendly matches as well, and any mach finished after extra time. And if it goes to penalty, there will be a p on the winner side

Peter Renn, unfortunately you're right because Hafiz scored 4 goals away (4-0) but his opponent scored 5 away (5-1). Hafiz is out because of away goal rule.
    Peter Renn likes this.

More interesting here is how u manage going down like that after the first leg haha
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

lol.. im too confident resting some players, played with hard defending against him.. but i still have no clue how can i beat a higher level team 4-0 in the first leg.. this is the 1st time i use hard defending and i think its never gonna work
    below is our comparison:

anyone have any idea how can i suffer heavy lost?
    Peter Renn likes this.

No, i understand i mean higher level he has then better player, but as u won the first leg like that it's crazy. N well i never use hard defending i think if u win 4:0 u should use exactly same tactic as u used by wining, and dont rest key player, maybe at half time but against higher level always difficult. I always play attacking and hard tackling haha im good with it, sometimes i might change a player, like take out a striker n put in a defender (which still defends normal, only by attacking he attacks) so i still keep attacking mentality even tho have maybe one deffender more in the game, no need to change mentality to defending
    But yes for everyone works different, and i go with my logic that i lose cause the oponent has better player, no big deal, can happen, even though giving away a 4:0 shouldn't happen
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-24-2014 at 02:46 PM.