Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Peter Renn
  • 2 Post By Mr. Marco
  • 1 Post By kynan
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Promotion Top 4 without buying player?

Promotion Top 4 without buying player?

Just out of curiosity, would it be possible getting promoted in top 4 without buying a single player during the season? Anyone made this experience? I just ask cause my recent leagues the 4th always 20 points behind me, so i think if ur squad is good enough could work. Could save loads cash n token, but probably depends the league they throw u in?
    Mr. Marco likes this.

Well that's easily possible! I even got champion without buying a player a few seasons ago
    Peter Renn and John Naish like this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Good cause i think about it but i think in lower level easier cause level 10might not be, but i will have a mix between young 4 star n 5 star as they lose 1star, but could be enough, i mean if u not get into a league with more than 2 token buyer..

I'm on my third season without buying a single player, and my fourth season with 17 same players and I've won the last three leagues. I sit in 2nd in this years table, playing the team in 1st tonight, so could over take him.

Not used a single token on players in the last three seasons and the 3 players I brought in at the start of the season 4 seasons back only cost 13 Tokens combined.
    Peter Renn likes this.

Well, if you count my level 3 2* team......yes. They qualified for next years CL2 days ago and reached Cup Semi without buying a player for 2 seasons (ie ever). But they have now bought 2 player (1 yesterday and 1 today) to give us a slim chance in Cup semi tonight - they'll probably still lose tho'. Still got over 4m (I think) in the kitty.

Thanks, sounds it's worth a shot. I realised i would always have at least survived the cl group stages without buying player, and if it works really saves loads cash n token, I'll think I'll try it out team is young so at least 1 star they get, and in my league only me and another with 5 star squad, all the rest weaker, so yes thanks next season i give it a try