Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By clarky101

Thread: Champions league semi.....oh dear

Champions league semi.....oh dear

Champions league semi final 2nd leg, 2-2 1st leg, 19 minutes in 0-0, connection lost, server goes down, comes back an hour later & I'd lost 4-1..... My team don't get hammered, BUT....the other team had scored twice before the 19th minute, so how did that happen.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky101 View Post
    Champions league semi final 2nd leg, 2-2 1st leg, 19 minutes in 0-0, connection lost, server goes down, comes back an hour later & I'd lost 4-1..... My team don't get hammered, BUT....the other team had scored twice before the 19th minute, so how did that happen.....
    Its because after server crash the game get started from the scratch again...The game gets re-simulated again......

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Without any of the changes you may have made or the bonus possession from you being there. It is a shame it happened on a Final! My sympathy to you clarky

(Note to those who say results predetermined this is an example showing they are not! Without him being there he gets scored on. Huh.)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aye cheers for that, end of the day it's just a game on a mobile not life changing.....

Banned
    Aye cheers for that, end of the day it's just a game on a mobile not life changing.....
    I like this SPIRIT......

unlucky bro, get 'em next season...

Dreamer
    Now that's some very bad luck.