Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Yasin Ali
  • 1 Post By Yasin Ali
  • 2 Post By Yasin Ali

Thread: Landmark

Dreamer

Landmark

My main striker Thierry Henry, who's 26(I bought him as an 18 yr old fast trainer) is 4 goals away from reaching 300 league goals for AC Arsenal. He scored 7 in the last 2 league games,so I'm hoping he'll get 4 in the remaining 2. My goal is 420 by the time he's 30.
    Last edited by Yasin Ali; 06-26-2014 at 12:38 PM. Reason: More data

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasin Ali View Post
    My main striker Thierry Henry, who's 26(I bought him as an 18 yr old fast trainer) is 4 goals away from reaching 300 league goals for AC Arsenal. He scored 7 in the last 2 league games,so I'm hoping he'll get 4 in the remaining 2. My goal is 420 by the time he's 30.
    Great...I have always dreamed to make legends like him but lack of Rests does not allow me to do so...

In future might be I can also make legends like him......

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Great...I have always dreamed to make legends like him but lack of Rests does not allow me to do so...

In future might be I can also make legends like him......
    He's been amazing for me. Along with my golden oldie Özil.

Dreamer
    A hat trick in the last league game pushed the tally to 299. One more game left in the season. Hoping for at least one goal.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Yep, scored another goal in a 5-0 home win to finish the season by achieving the 300 league goal landmark.

I personally never had such a legend. My longest lasting player was a left back, with 202 games and 28 goals. He was my diamond when I began playing, and he lasted until the end of 7th season. I could have kept him, but I couldn't keep a 1* left back forever while I also needed reinforcements. The best goal-scorer of all times for me was Thomas Muller with only 79 goals. Played 4 seasons. Do you use a personal trainer for these legends or are they just simply special?