Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By John Naish
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: A SOLUTION for server crashes...

Banned

A SOLUTION for server crashes...

As we all know during the recent past the top 11 servers have crashed some times...

So here is my solution to this problem...

Why don't NORDEUS includes the feature of AUTO TRAINING...As the player reaches 99% condition the other 5% condition that he will gain after 3 hours the player should be automatically trained......

This way all the managers will not have to log in multiple time in order to train their players thereby reducing the load on servers resulting is no server crash...

It will also be helpful for managers who are not able to log in for some time or who are returning to the game after a good break of many days...Since the team is being auto trained the quality of the players will still remain good...

And NORDEUS should not fear that by doing this their revenue will decline because no one buys players unnecessarily, we only buy player when we need them...So a manger in hunt for a player will keep on logging multiple time a day......

And at last to all the MODERATORS please do not move this thread to suggestion section because I want to know the views of forum members on this and no one ever takes a look at the section......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 06-27-2014 at 11:33 AM.
    John Naish and Buffs Mad like this.

Addicted
    Sounds like a good idea, although if they do implement it, it won't be for another year or so!
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Sounds OK in theory.

The difficulty for me seems to stem from a suitable training being 3 or 6 condition loss compared to a 5% rest gain. It could however mean that those tanking wouldn't need to log in at all or less frequently and Nordeus will like to maximise logins - but again that might depend on how its implemented and what triggers it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Sounds OK in theory.

The difficulty for me seems to stem from a suitable training being 3 or 6 condition loss compared to a 5% rest gain. It could however mean that those tanking wouldn't need to log in at all or less frequently and Nordeus will like to maximise logins - but again that might depend on how its implemented and what triggers it.
    Like I said if someone has to buy a player he will buy...There is no relation between multiple login and buying a player...Unless in rarest of the rare case when some one sees a very good Nordeus Generated Player...Plus if a player is that good bidding war is bound to happen...

And to the tankers it doesn't matters if they login or not...They just login for Training nothing else...

Plus a heavy chunk of Nordeus profit goes to server companies which can be minimised by this...
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Like I said if someone has to buy a player he will buy...There is no relation between multiple login and buying a player...Unless in rarest of the rare case when some one sees a very good Nordeus Generated Player...Plus if a player is that good bidding war is bound to happen...

And to the tankers it doesn't matters if they login or not...They just login for Training nothing else...

Plus a heavy chunk of Nordeus profit goes to server companies which can be minimised by this...
    I didn't mention buying players I only mentioned training and I didn't mention profit.....just how online businesses like frequent logins.

But as I said sounds fine and how it impacts depends on implementation.