Thread: Youth players problem

Question Youth players problem

On day 28/28 of last season i was due my youth players in "1 day". I planned my upgrade like this so I would have two youth players for the beginning of the following season. I recieved them at 2.30am the following morning but before the new season had started, the next "ingame" day looking at my inbox was about 3.30am, so they both lost a star in quality and aged within 1 hour. Surely this isn't correct? I sent this to Nordeus support and they said i recieved them when i should have. Has anyone else experienced this, especially as i was planning on spending the 20+ tokens on the better of the two players this is very frustrating!

Thanks

PS. Why did all my players all lose a star?

(that was a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Jake360 View Post
    On day 28/28 of last season i was due my youth players in "1 day". I planned my upgrade like this so I would have two youth players for the beginning of the following season. I recieved them at 2.30am the following morning but before the new season had started, the next "ingame" day looking at my inbox was about 3.30am, so they both lost a star in quality and aged within 1 hour. Surely this isn't correct? I sent this to Nordeus support and they said i recieved them when i should have. Has anyone else experienced this, especially as i was planning on spending the 20+ tokens on the better of the two players this is very frustrating!

Thanks

PS. Why did all my players all lose a star?

(that was a joke)
    This is happened because you have levelled up (so players lose a star) and sadly any youths generated for day 1 of a new season are counted as being added from last season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is happened because you have levelled up (so players lose a star) and sadly any youths generated for day 1 of a new season are counted as being added from last season.
    WHAT!?! Why on earth would that be the case! No one will ever be able to benefit from that happening and should surely be fixed.

I've never noticed the exact time my youths were offered. Possibly they're always offered before daily maintenance, or maybe they were offered after the usual 90 minutes of maintenance but then the season update took longer and they were counted as youths offered before the season update.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15