Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Supersonic ad offers ripped off again!!!!

Angry Supersonic ad offers ripped off again!!!!

Well it looks like ive been ripped off again by this company not keep to there offer.

Sent 2 emails with documention that they requested and they just keep rejecting my complaint.

Dear user,

Ticket #1189903 (Get your own Domain with GoDaddy to earn Tokens!) has been reviewed again and will not be approved. Why not when i completed the offer correctly?

We cannot confirm your offer completion with the advertiser from the proof you have provided.
    Please send us proof (screenshot) that contains all the transaction details including the time and date of completion so we can verify with the advertiser. Done this twice now with this as proof: Supersonic ad offers ripped off again!!!!-supersonic-offer2.jpg

Additionally, please check that you indeed completed the offer through SupersonicAds and not through another offer provider. Ridiculous request considering it is in my account stating been reviewed with a ticket number for Supersonic ads offers!!!

Thank you,
    SupersonicAds Customer Support

So all in all, another T11 player that has been ripped off by this company. &^$%%$ off in principle, i did my part of the offer, they should honor the side now.

Quote Originally Posted by V6FAZ View Post
    Well it looks like ive been ripped off again by this company not keep to there offer.

Sent 2 emails with documention that they requested and they just keep rejecting my complaint.

Dear user,

Ticket #1189903 (Get your own Domain with GoDaddy to earn Tokens!) has been reviewed again and will not be approved. Why not when i completed the offer correctly?

We cannot confirm your offer completion with the advertiser from the proof you have provided.
    Please send us proof (screenshot) that contains all the transaction details including the time and date of completion so we can verify with the advertiser. Done this twice now with this as proof: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	supersonic offer2.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	24883

Additionally, please check that you indeed completed the offer through SupersonicAds and not through another offer provider. Ridiculous request considering it is in my account stating been reviewed with a ticket number for Supersonic ads offers!!!

Thank you,
    SupersonicAds Customer Support

So all in all, another T11 player that has been ripped off by this company. &^$%%$ off in principle, i did my part of the offer, they should honor the side now.
    have warned and warned members in numerous previous threads not to use or trust supersonicads, they know they are robbing clients and false advertising, i have passed on over 50 forum complaints and my own 232token theft to a consumer lawyer, and eventually we will have enough for trading standards to investigate, can i print off your post to add to the others ?. they will not except copy and paste evidence and ask for screenshots that they know you dont have as part or cause of your complaint in many cases.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    have warned and warned members in numerous previous threads not to use or trust supersonicads, they know they are robbing clients and false advertising, i have passed on over 50 forum complaints and my own 232token theft to a consumer lawyer, and eventually we will have enough for trading standards to investigate, can i print off your post to add to the others ?. they will not except copy and paste evidence and ask for screenshots that they know you dont have as part or cause of your complaint in many cases.
    I knew you will reply to this......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I knew you will reply to this......
    Lol, cheers Siddharth, I hope we get this lot,they just tier you out ,email after email, proof after proof not excepted,they think they are untouchable, but elephants have long memories my friend

Banned
    Lol, cheers Siddharth, I hope we get this lot,they just tier you out ,email after email, proof after proof not excepted,they think they are untouchable, but elephants have long memories my friend
    Yes bro...They should be nailed down......

Yes of course.

i can't even complete a support ticket with them i click submit after giving the required details and then i just get a blank screen. I swear this company must owe me 10,000 tokens. They ignore me emails and come out with a ton of bs. about not going through there system like i am an idiot!!

Forum members please DO NOT USE Supersonicads. you are extremely likely too be robbed of your promised award and fobbed off or ignored when you try to redeem your tokens. If you are stiffed please post me, Dont let them profit anymore

I am a new user i didnt knew about it, so is their no way right now to get them ?

I am a new user i didnt knew about it, so is their no way right now to get them ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast