Thread: When to buy players, new season.

When to buy players, new season.

Hey guys, season 55 just started (season 5 for me) and I was wondering when is the best time to buy new players? Do they put you into the league based on the player stats you have on day 3? Or is it decided in another way?
    So far

Season 1: 1st
    Season 2: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 3: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 4: 3rd + Cup 2nd
    Season 5: Holiday all season. 4rth
    Season 6: Tried to get 8th but failed.. 6th
    Season 7: 4th
    Season 8: 1st + CL 3rd + Cup 3rd
    Season 9: 2nd
    Season 10: 1st + Cup 1st
    Season 11: 1st
    Season 12: Current season. Competition with 10 token buyers, CL with a couple tough guys and already out of cup. Might try to get 8th this season. (Won first few League matches. Currectly still 1st)

I usually try to buy players in the first day to have more chances to win in cup/CL, but I'm now in season 17 and there are no ***** players -.-

Early in the morning like 2-3hours ago there were many new generated players.. hella high price but they'r worth it.
    I personally buy players in the morning, few hours after the day resets for topeleven. aparentlly thats when they generate new players for the transfer market

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

But I mean what day? You get to play people around your Q, in the cup everyone is level 7 and im level 5! I want to avoid a quality differance in the league. I already given up the cup this year. Lost the first match 4-0 34 vs 42q. Didnt buyed players for it since I dont know if I buy players knoe and lets say my team is 34q now, and I make it 44Q (I saved up to 120tokens and enough money) will I have to face 44Q players in league? Or wont it be like that? Should I keep my low rsnk untill the league starts?
    So far

Season 1: 1st
    Season 2: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 3: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 4: 3rd + Cup 2nd
    Season 5: Holiday all season. 4rth
    Season 6: Tried to get 8th but failed.. 6th
    Season 7: 4th
    Season 8: 1st + CL 3rd + Cup 3rd
    Season 9: 2nd
    Season 10: 1st + Cup 1st
    Season 11: 1st
    Season 12: Current season. Competition with 10 token buyers, CL with a couple tough guys and already out of cup. Might try to get 8th this season. (Won first few League matches. Currectly still 1st)