Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Wow!!!

Wow!!!

This is a very weird thing for the new market...
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    I had all these players in about 5 minutes in the market... So I said now or never... So I bought 4 of them 2 84 quality 1 83 1 82 quality for about 15 tokens... A real bargain
    Last edited by Christian Christiansen; 06-29-2014 at 04:41 PM. Reason: I stated old instead of new Yikes
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

i bough 4 5stars players yesterday with 4 token, they are at the age of 27, 18,20,21. age 30 and above still spend more than 1 token is totally not worth at all, in fact don even spend a single token on it

There was probably one guy looking at you putting bids up on all the players he was looking at. Probably thought you were rolling in the tokens and didn't want to challenge you

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    There was probably one guy looking at you putting bids up on all the players he was looking at. Probably thought you were rolling in the tokens and didn't want to challenge you
    i bid at last sec, that means the market is quiet cos most of them waiting for the new transfer market and they don wan their players to drop 1 star in just 1,2 days.
    i set my mentality to observe till last sec, at 2nd sec if no one bid i will bid, if someone else join even after i place the bid i will let go. cos the whole plan is to save up token. so 4 token at last 2nd sec and 4 success bid cos as u can see(from the forum here) everybody is planning for the new market and teaching ppl that is stupid to buy player after season end and before the new market started. hence everybody wan to buy 5 star players and waited for the next day.
    and this is the opportunity for me.
    today bidding wars everywhere, even for 30 yo players, and i always see a 5 stars player bid by no one until last sec flooded! it happen for 4 stars players as well.
    i m so grateful that i bought players 1 day before that, cos for the same quality players i bought yesterday for 1 token, today might need 2,3 token or more

btw token players won care who u r and what bidding tactic u used, they come they see they trow tokens, no significant reason for them to do so as long as they r feeling good, cos they got endless token to play the transfer game in their own way.

i even saw a lvl3 token guy in bidding war for a free 1mil 3 stars player and he already have 15mil budget wit a squad full of scout players. one poor guy who only have less than 1 mil budget challenge him and got out bid after 10+ rounds.

I know how the transfer market and bidding works. Although you should at least bid in knockout round 1, I have seen quite a lot of players sold after the 1st knockout round with no one bidding during that stage. So it would be an easy win

RETIRED

I know how the transfer market and bidding works. Although you should at least bid in knockout round 1, I have seen quite a lot of players sold after the 1st knockout round with no one bidding during that stage. So it would be an easy win
    that's why picking the right time like season end when seldom wan to buy players but selling players instead, best time with 1 token. but not now, i just observing the market, buyers flood in for the last sec deal and bid war around 3-5 token started. this is proven and i m sharing it with non token players like me.

I buy players in the middle of the season, and usually I spend 1 token, 2 tops. It is because it is not near the end when people are trying to get a top player to help in the last few matches of the cup, CL or league, or at the beginning. The key is to buy the fast trainers with high value, because most managers for whatever reason stay away from them in the middle of the season
    Last edited by RJSlow; 06-30-2014 at 01:45 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED

I buy players in the middle of the season, and usually I spend 1 token, 2 tops. It is because it is not near the end when people are trying to get a top player to help in the last few matches of the cup, CL or league, or at the beginning. The key is to buy the fast trainers with high value, because most managers for whatever reason stay away from them in the middle of the season
    I never buy fast trainers,because if I see them they will be sold in 15+ round and their value will go +5 million or something like that...
    I but players with high quality max. 84 or 79 min 82 or 77 quality... Even if I see a 32 year old player which is a top one like the one I bought yesterday : Screenshot by Lightshot Besides it is the earliest days of the season I am trying to buy players... Yes there are a lot of token wars,but if there are 4 or more people bidding I am not bidding... I always like to have expensive emblems and jerseys so that it scares the others bidders a little

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Rookie
    I think i will never bid at the first week and buy player in the middle of the month

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast