Thread: Question about GKs.

Question about GKs.

Hi! I recently got a 5 star (71) GK for substitutes. Then i realised that i play a 4 star (65) GK in my starting 11. That 4 star GK has One on One stopper ability, so i dont know witch one should I play?

If your 4* is still playing well! just leave him there.
    It is dificult to find good GKs.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Oskar Pikkov View Post
    Hi! I recently got a 5 star (71) GK for substitutes. Then i realised that i play a 4 star (65) GK in my starting 11. That 4 star GK has One on One stopper ability, so i dont know witch one should I play?
    I'd play the one who's younger and faster trainer.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Famous
    Well, according to some on here a special ability increases the players level by one *. if that's the case then the One-on-one brings him up to a 70 rating, still less than the 71 new keeper.

Ok thxx!

Famous
    Although is your 'old' keeper not rated higher in 'defence' and 'physical ability' compared to the new guy, if you've been training him?

I've no real reason other than recent vague dev answers to say this but I suspect a Special Ability raises the relevant qualities by the quivalent of a star when the event occurs to trigger its use. Or something like that.

If it was me I'd stick with the older one and train up the younger one ready to step in when needed - since there didn't appear to be a need to replace him in the first place. But tbh u probably won't break your team either way.