Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By HULIANO

Thread: Cup Prize money depends on opponents quality?

Cup Prize money depends on opponents quality?

Well the previous season I was level 3 and was placed among lvl 4 opponents in the Cup .(my team was Q 28 at that moment ) . Though these tough competition I managed to win it and it gave about 10 million $ ( approximately ) to my budget.

Near the end of that season I sold some players and quality dropped to 26.5 , this time I was placed with opponents of my level (level 4 now )with similar quality, but now I notice the potential income for the whole tournament (till the win on final ) is about 6 million $. (Ex for the final match it gives 843 k$ , but in the last season it was 1.25 m$) .
    So the income depends on how tough your opponents are ?

I think it depends on Cup level or your team's relation to cup level (like if your team is two lvl lower than Cup's level you get more money than if your team was the same lvl).
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Each level of the cup has a set prize money, so when you play higher cup levels you have a chance to win more money
    BeckStar and Cat Harrison like this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Each level of the cup has a set prize money, so when you play higher cup levels you have a chance to win more money
    I also thought this way . but what I see is that when I was level 3 ( was placed amongst lvl 4,opponents ) cup prize money was more than it is now , now I am level 4 and most of opponents are lvl 4 too .With your logyc the prize money should have been equal . But now I get less money than when I was level 3.

The Cup prize money depends on the Cup level, which is the level of the participating teams with highest club level.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xplorer View Post
    I also thought this way . but what I see is that when I was level 3 ( was placed amongst lvl 4,opponents ) cup prize money was more than it is now , now I am level 4 and most of opponents are lvl 4 too .With your logyc the prize money should have been equal . But now I get less money than when I was level 3.
    You could have played level 4 opponents but there was one level 5, which would make it a level 5 cup

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie
    Well the previous season I was level 3 and was placed among lvl 4 opponents in the Cup .(my team was Q 28 at that moment ) . Though these tough competition I managed to win it and it gave about 10 million $ ( approximately ) to my budget.

Near the end of that season I sold some players and quality dropped to 26.5 , this time I was placed with opponents of my level (level 4 now )with similar quality, but now I notice the potential income for the whole tournament (till the win on final ) is about 6 million $. (Ex for the final match it gives 843 k$ , but in the last season it was 1.25 m$) .
    So the income depends on how tough your opponents are ?

How lucky u r..... I am lvl 3 and i go to a lvl6 cup. Out on my first match

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The History tab in the Manager section should show what Level Cup you were in.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmm , There is even level 9 in my cup , but it gives only 1.25 m$ for the win in the final , pretty low reward I guess for this high lvl

Hmm , There is even level 9 in my cup , but it gives only 1.25 m$ for the win in the final , pretty low reward I guess for this high lvl
    His manager level is 9, but his club level is only 5 or less. The number on a manager's profile picture is the manager level, not his club level,