Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: 20% more tokens buy this weekend where ??

20% more tokens buy this weekend where ??

I bought 80 tokens expecting an extra 20% as the offer says but i only got 80 ? Do I have to do something else to get my extra 20%?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    That's not good. You should try contacting Nordeus Support (keep in mind they're off weekends)

The sale worked for me, but I did it on Facebook I don't think it works through all of the main site payment options, but does show on the first page the larger amount of T: 20% more tokens buy this weekend where ??-untitled.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Don't buy them through Facebook.
    If you go to the Topeleven website and log in there it's cheaper. (Don't buy them at all is my advice )
    Even with the 20% discount on FB the best you get is working out at 16 tokens to the £, on the T11 site their normal (without discount) price is 17 1/2 per £

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy Johnson View Post
    I bought 80 tokens expecting an extra 20% as the offer says but i only got 80 ? Do I have to do something else to get my extra 20%?
    Its not 20% more tokens its 20% reduction in the price of tokens......

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Its not 20% more tokens its 20% reduction in the price of tokens......
    On my Facebook it's 20% more tokens for the same price.
    There isn't however, an option for 80 tokens, only 48 (rising to 53 with the 20%) or 104, so not sure where PJ is getting his offer from.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    On my Facebook it's 20% more tokens for the same price.
    There isn't however, an option for 80 tokens, only 48 (rising to 53 with the 20%) or 104, so not sure where PJ is getting his offer from.
    I just made a wild guess...I never look at that thing since I will never buy token because the game is not worth it...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I just made a wild guess...I never look at that thing since I will never buy token because the game is not worth it...
    Going back to my initial advice to him on #3

Im usinng the app on galaxy tab when you buy tokens it asks how you want to pay eg paypal,which is what I use then it takes you to another screen which you have to do a drop down box to select your tokens 80 is $10 if on a pc i assume it will be difrent as when i buy tokens on pc it just does it through fb