Thread: Level 11 League with big majority of level 10 managers

Rookie

Level 11 League with big majority of level 10 managers

Hello - I'm currently level 11 manager in a level 11 league but 11 out of 14 managers are actually level 10. Looking at their squads which are filled with 5*/scout players having special abilities, they are obviously heavy token buyers so I have a series of questions popping up in my mind:

1. is it some kind of a "punishment" that Nordeus give them for being too strong for a level 10 league ? I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm not at the top of my server.
    2. What transfer market level is available to them ? 10 or 11 ?
    3. What Scout level is available to them ? Only scouts or also World Class (from their point of view, I mean) ?.

As these 11 managers seem to know each other, I'm getting ready for a tough season anyway, especially from a "supporting" point of view.

Good luck to ya all. And good luck to the Belgium Red Devils this evening :-) ;-)

They have all the things a normal level 10 manager would have, transfer market, scouts and all that. You do not have to be near the top of the server, there will be times when the level of managers at a level does not fit into perfect 14 team leagues, so there will probably always be 1 league with a mix at a level.

Also good luck to Team USA today!

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Famous
    They have the same scouts as you so, from their point of view they would be World Class. It's quite handy sometimes being in a league 'higher' than normal, it means that if you have tokens saved up for a few Scouts then they last a season longer!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    They have the same scouts as you so, from their point of view they would be World Class. It's quite handy sometimes being in a league 'higher' than normal, it means that if you have tokens saved up for a few Scouts then they last a season longer!
    so, if they decide to invest in "World Class", then that means I may need to tank this season as there is no way for me to get scouts with my 15 tokens remaining. Let's see how it goes...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by brunom14 View Post
    so, if they decide to invest in "World Class", then that means I may need to tank this season as there is no way for me to get scouts with my 15 tokens remaining. Let's see how it goes...
    You are a level higher than them, so their 'World Class' players are just Scouts to you.
    The problem is if you are in a whole league of token buyers who will, at worst, have teams full of scouts then you may have no chance of winning anyway.
    Don't befriend any of them as you could be stuck with them next season as well, if you don't get promoted and they do!

Rookie
    thanks - I actually never befriend people I don't know so no risk there.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah it's not a punishment, I think that's actually rather fair of them, if you're going to have to put teams in a higher level League to make up the numbers it *should* be the higher Q teams.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]