Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jersey that i can't change

Jersey that i can't change

Hello.I'm lvl 2 now and i have a problem with jerseys.I have a jersey made by myself when i started to play ,one that i bought after 20 matches i think,i don't know for sure and one that was gave to me at beginning for "away" i think...since i build only one.The problem is that i want to put the jersey i made for "home" and the one i bought for "away" and i can't.The jersey i recieved at the beginning can't be changed and i have no clue why... Can you help me ? The red and white jersey is the one that can't be changed.
    Jersey that i can't change-untitled.jpg

How come? You just press on that black/yellow jersey and it should you select it as home or away, no?
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

yes,but if i chose "home" the one in red and white goes "away",if i chose "away" the one in red and white goes "home"

had the same problem... Its because the neutral colors are the same.. In your case its black i think.. Cant have 2 of the same colors in your jerseys... try choosing a different color away jersey. hope this helps bro.
    Ricardo82 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    had the same problem... Its because the neutral colors are the same.. In your case its black i think.. Cant have 2 of the same colors in your jerseys... try choosing a different color away jersey. hope this helps bro.
    this confuses me because my home jersey and my away jersey are both green&white hoops, albiet home is green with white hoops and away is white with green hoops https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...89354123_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    this confuses me because my home jersey and my away jersey are both green&white hoops, albiet home is green with white hoops and away is white with green hoops https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...89354123_n.jpg
    I think the green is clashing... change the green on 1 and see from there bud.. its frustrating i know...

i still have no idea how to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by MenToSana View Post
    i still have no idea how to fix it
    Sell the jersey u bought and buy another away jersey, but not the same colors as your home jersey..

yeah..i won't sell it because it gives me only 1 token ...i think i'll save tokens to buy another one..the problem is as you said Kylos,the base colors are the same...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Yip that def the problem.. Hope you come right bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast