Thread: Unbelievable - Anybdoy Else?

Unbelievable - Anybdoy Else?

I played my League match this morning at 10am. I won 3-0 and watched it play out.

Right after that, there were server problems, and I couldn't log back on until now.

Now, I am a 2-1 loser, with all of the changes I made to the lineup having been reverted back to what they were before I made changes that I used to win. Two players got hurt in the process, too.

I an't believe this....did anyone else see this happen?

Dreamer
    That always happens if there's a server crash before the match completely finishes (with the result logged on the server) - results are re-simulated assuming no managers are present at the game.

The match finished. I was in the process of assigning a skill point when it happened.

Same happened to me , I bought three players aswell one of them is back on the transfer list so I'm gonna have to try and get him again and I've lost the other two and I won my game 1 nil now it says 2-2 and he had a better team than me

Happened to me a few seasons back in my favour. Was losing 3-1 and heading out of the cup then server problem hit and ended up winning 3-0. Then went on to lift the cup

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You aren't the only one,there was a server crash and matches that were complete got wiped and resimulated...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]