Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gintaras Račas

Thread: 5 Injures in 1 day...

Wink 5 Injures in 1 day...

Hey guys I?m lvl 6... I've been struggling a lot with injured players since last season... And today this happens... I mean, I'm always second guessing substitutions because there's always someone in every game...
    Is there something I can do? I mean stadium-wise... I made the proper arrengements for my level... but nothing seems to work out... I do not have an aged team... I do have a player that it's constantly fighting with injures -IDK this for sure, but I supossed there are players more propense to injury, right? -, and it is a scout player, so you can imagine my frustation...
    Anyway, I would be grafetul for any piece of advice that you can get me... #sighs...

Also, there are always at least with 90% condition at the beggining of every game...

5 Injures in 1 day...-ggg1.jpg

5 Injures in 1 day...-ggg2.jpg

Anyway... I wish everyone who comment a great season...

a) Make sure that your players always have morale at green not only condition. I've heard low morale increases injures.
    b) Improve pitch if only ou can (build artifical turf or water drainage whatever is unlocked to you).
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

thanks for Answering.... I've done both things... that's why it's so frustating...

Question? stadium improvement for reducing injury is only helpuf in Home games?

Quote Originally Posted by Prado73 View Post
    thanks for Answering.... I've done both things... that's why it's so frustating...

Question? stadium improvement for reducing injury is only helpuf in Home games?
    I guess so... But your opponent can also have his pitch improved!
    Prado73 likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

oh i know this, it's frustrating.
    7 injuries in first 2 days last seasen, now 6 injuries in the first 3 games. Morale and condition are green.
    Nordeus makes this, that we have fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Rene Schmidt View Post
    oh i know this, it's frustrating.
    7 injuries in first 2 days last seasen, now 6 injuries in the first 3 games. Morale and condition are green.
    Nordeus makes this, that we have fun...
    I know right... Fool me once... shame on you... This is my sixth season... I should've know better by now and have been more carefull and save Medic Packages... for this I was eliminated in the cup for 2 straight years and today I lost in the league since I have no right midfielders avaible... and I refused to spend hard earn tokens...

anyway thanks for answering and good luck

You really need to have a full roster of players to the reserve point in order to have a full team playing at any given point and to be able to make any formation happen. I am in a great need for tokens since they charged me and never delivered tokens to my account... Petition still pending but I don't see those tokens appearing to my account PFFF
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

04:50 - Tzimas returns to training
    11:00 - Tzimas suffers injury (2days - Aknle strain)

Yeah right... I got 4 dead players in my team atm, I bought a player to fill in a gap and I have 2 players out of possition in order to play the next matchup...
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."