Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By seanmeg
  • 2 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: Achievements

Achievements

Common, you post Unlock your achievements etc,compare them with your friends!. Whats the use when you bring up your friends achievement tab and cannot see why they achieved them ie Bad Day or Park the Bus, two achievements you would NOT want to achieve yourself but can only find out what they mean if you do???? common mods pass this on and try and make it better.
    btw Park the bus, is winning a competition match without a striker.

I thought that playing without a ST was a ilegal formation, how there is a achivement to play without a ST?

Whend you think that Nordeus cant surprise us more, they manage to do it again.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I thought that playing without a ST was a ilegal formation, how there is a achivement to play without a ST?

Whend you think that Nordeus cant surprise us more, they manage to do it again.
    i missed the ch/lgue 1st game match with illegal set-up GK-5-5 all in the DC and DMC lines and won 2-1. not only must this of really p***ed off my OP but the achievement read you won a competition match without a striker.

Banned
    Since I am tanking this season I will also try to unlock this achievement......
    seanmeg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Since I am tanking this season I will also try to unlock this achievement......
    Sid,cos it would not be sportsmanlike to post and i am unable to edit out my opponent url pic,im sending it pm too you. let me know if you see it ok