Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Why can't I win?

Why can't I win?

why cant i win? my players average quality is 38, and im playing with people with an average of 27-30 , my players health is full and morale at superb, but yet they cant do anything against weaker opponents.why??????? please help, p.s i dont know how to make my own forum so i just replied in here sorry

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    (I moved your post to it's own thread.)

Sometimes it's just a slump, a bad run of luck.

When I am having bad games (like now) I put my players out in a balanced formation and play defensive. Also look at the ratings of your guys and see if maybe a couple are playing particularly bad, let them sit out some games, and maybe play them in friendly against easy team to see how they do without risking them in a match that counts. Maybe a key player is letting you down.

What formation(s) do you play?
    Ricardo82 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

When I am having bad games (like now) I put my players out in a balanced formation and play defensive. Also look at the ratings of your guys and see if maybe a couple are playing particularly bad, let them sit out some games, and maybe play them in friendly against easy team to see how they do without risking them in a match that counts. Maybe a key player is letting you down.

Hi Cat,

I am also having the same problem! Today I am playing with 4-5-1 (Attacking).

I have invested in better players (Defense, Mid and Attack) - levels of 29-35 and the result is only losing games... I am in the level 3, 3rd season and it's the worst season that I am facing.

In the season 1, I did not invested 1/10 comparing now and beat almost all games with good results.

Please if you have any other tip for now let me know.

Thanks, Henrique

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

Take a look at your orders and arrows try adjusting them!, have you tried setting a win bonus?, try setting orders to attacking, force counter attacks and offsides, also if your using whole pitch pressing change to own half as this saves players energy!, watch live matches and do not play players out of position.

Do players have a bonus for a win?

"key player" has an impact on the game better team?

well thank you very much, right now i have gl, 3dc,dml, dmr,2mc,1amc, 2st, last season i got killed, and this season im not doing so good, its dosnt matter who i play, they keep beating me