Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Drépublix

Thread: Moments that I will never forget

Moments that I will never forget

Moments that I will never forget-screen-shot-2014-07-04-13.07.32.png

I lost 2-0 in the first leg of the cup. I needed to win by three goals in the second leg. I raised the victory bonus to the max.

The game started. I missed a penalty in the 6th minute. The opponent scored 8 minutes later. I lost hope. I then scored 6 minutes later, but still, the hope didn't dominated me. Minutes later, my opponent scored, and that was really disappointing for me, because I bet it all for this game. But the moment of glory was about to come.

In the second half, I changed the formation from 4-3-3 to 4-3-1-2, with two strikers and an offensive midfielder (which was already playing as a winger), and I swapped obviously a winger with another striker. I set the mentality to intensive attacking.

2-2 in the 56th minute.

3-2, 61'. I gained hope.

4-2, 78'.

5-2, 87'.

It was a marvellous game, the best so far of my career. A great comeback.

There's a lesson to be taken in this game. When you're in deep trouble, never give up, bet everything. The bigger the lost in the beginning, the better and more emocional the comeback can be.

A special thanks to Carlos Macedo, that watched my game and suggested me to switch the mentality of the team!
    Last edited by Drépublix; 07-04-2014 at 03:01 PM.
    Buffs Mad and Gintaras Račas like this.
    AD BARCELOS

TROPHY LIST:
    - 1 League Level 1 Title