Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tomasz Sobczyk

Thread: Skill points

Angry Skill points

Anyone else experiencing winning game of up 13-0 and only receiving two skill points for the game? if I lost by that much I'd get more skill points

Famous
    I never encounter this. You are unlucky.

Unless this is a friendly match, I will be surprised that there are less than 3 players with skill progress more than 100 and that means they should gain skill points. Maybe your players are too old. Hopefully, your players actually had good skill progresses and will gain skiil point soon.

Good luck.

I dominated a match yesterday, won 4-0, had 75% possession, gave up one shot on target and got 5 skill points for the effort. My players average 22 yrs old. In my first two seasons, I would get 9-11 skill points for such a game. I feel your pain.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If your players have total domination they don't work as hard, so gain less (get less tired too)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

in the "training" find "skills progress." If several players have for example 90% of the progress of the skills that you will get more skill points per game and vice versa. Besides the friendly games you get less points skills
    cookizzz likes this.