Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Tony Lo
  • 2 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 2 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By tarcanes92
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: Still couldn't beat me with multiple accounts and buddies supporting him.

Still couldn't beat me with multiple accounts and buddies supporting him.

So just played this guy, it's me in first, him in second with same points, but I have better goal difference due to my 11-0 onslaught of a unattended team.

Who ever wins this game will probably be champions of the league,

So we start playing, I am first to support, then opponent comes on with his two accounts. Each minute goes by, he must have called all his buddies to log on and support him. End of the day, he has a total 14 % advantage over my team.

I start pooling my pants thinking its game over, but end of the day, I think this guy will be kicking himself. We drew 0-0 in the end. I also didn't realise I had an amc playing as a striker so he was out of position.

Well, 0-0 at the end, but very sad how people will go at lengths to gain advantage over the other player.

Will post up some pics if I can figure out how to upload them from ipad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still couldn't beat me with multiple accounts and buddies supporting him.-image.jpg   Still couldn't beat me with multiple accounts and buddies supporting him.-image.jpg   Still couldn't beat me with multiple accounts and buddies supporting him.-image.jpg   Still couldn't beat me with multiple accounts and buddies supporting him.-image.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    If 15% extra possession made us win matches then I would have not lost a single match till now......
    Tony Lo and Cat Harrison like this.

Famous
    The supporters thing isn't really 'sad' or in any way unsportsmanlike.
    The whole point of having 'friends' is to exchange reds/greens/blues/skills and to improve possession. I never ever ask anyone to watch my games, but I'll usually have around five or six at any one time turning up to support me, that's just how the game is.
    My advice is to send out about 30 'friend' requests to active players in lower or higher leagues and you too will be able to annoy opponents who have no one supporting them!

Addicted
    People are more likely to watch another person's game now since there is an achievement tab for it.

And once you watch 50 games to reach level 1, it resets and now you want to watch 150 more games to reach level 2.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    People are more likely to watch another person's game now since there is an achievement tab for it.

And once you watch 50 games to reach level 1, it resets and now you want to watch 150 more games to reach level 2.

Yes. And i am at the end with 1500 matches watched.

I think it is a little early on in the season to say whoever would have won that game wins the league. You still will play him again anyway, and he will play that team you destroyed 11-0 and do some damage also
    Ricardo82 likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Thanks for sharing.

He also had the cheek to offer for my best player. Top goal scorer, top assist, and 2nd in player rating. haha.

Absolutely right, still early days yet. Its very close at the top. The opponent is in 5th place, but 3 points behind.