Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Gift Worldcup jersey to a friend without paying?

Rookie

Gift Worldcup jersey to a friend without paying?

I was hoping if I could buy a worldcup jersey (in my case Holland) of 25 tokens and gift it to a friend (myself). Is this possible?
    I know that I can gift PREMIUM stuff to friends only for free. OFFICIAL stuff you can only gift if you have spent more than the tokens equal to the gift (which I obviously havent on my clone facebook). So I was actually hoping the worldcup emblems/logos/jerseys are PREMIUM so I can just log in daily to earn tokens and gift it to my main topeleven account.
    I can not find anywhere if this is Premium or Official by the way but ok.

Banned
    Yes you can gift...Go ahead with your plans and make your friend / yourself HAPPY...

Or you can gift me and make me HAPPY......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 07-08-2014 at 06:23 PM.
    Gilad Stern likes this.

No wait buy the USA jersey and make me happy lol !!!!!!!!!!! yes you can hun !!!!

quick edit oh and good luck against Argentina tomorrow hun

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    No wait buy the USA jersey and make me happy lol !!!!!!!!!!! yes you can hun !!!!
    You already have the USA jersey......

no I only have the emblem hun !!!!!!!!!!! lol the jersey really dosnt match my eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie
    How can you buy something as a gift to someone ?! o.O

I can't seem to find that.
    I'm still a newbie in the game

Buy an item, it will pop up in ur storage.
    Select/open it then Send to a friend
    A good tactics is makeing alt team just to farm you tokens for premium items that you would later on use for your main team.
    If you farm for over 10seasons without spending any token you would be able to buy official items for your main team..
    even better tactics is to create 3 teams..haha..this way you would have to farm 4 seasons on 2 of the teams to buy yourself official jersey(home & away) of your favourite team and another 8seasons to buy the logo.
    Ofc you could just buy them without waiting but that would cost you about 40$.
    Mohammad Kassab likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    A good tactics is makeing alt team just to farm you tokens for premium items that you would later on use for your main team.
    If you farm for over 10seasons without spending any token you would be able to buy official items for your main team..
    even better tactics is to create 3 teams..haha..this way you would have to farm 4 seasons on 2 of the teams to buy yourself official jersey(home & away) of your favourite team and another 8seasons to buy the logo.
    I Actually just found out that.
    But thanks mate.

the buying thing : I'm in Egypt so 40$ would be about 280Egy pounds
    Last edited by Mohammad Kassab; 07-08-2014 at 11:57 PM.
    BeckStar likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Bro you cannot gift official items unless you have bought tokens equal to or greater than the amount of the item you are sending as gift......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Bro you cannot gift official items unless you have bought tokens equal to or greater than the amount of the item you are sending as gift......
    Well this rule suckz haha. So u would have to purchase atleast 200 and farm another 200..

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast